Reviews for A New Age Dawns
jdboss1 chapter 15 . 1/23/2009
Good Story please do more updat
doctor953 chapter 15 . 5/22/2008
I don't normally read torchwood fics but I was engrossed in this and would very much like to see a follow up of this
bonjou chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
Finished reading it. My favourite bits are thee Gwen/Owen, so much zing and snark. Owen and Ianto discussing who'd be tastier to eat was also quite funny. Hope you'll continue this.
bonjou chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Oh they seem to have forgotten about Charlie. Will read more later. :)
bonjou chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
Ha, humans as magnets. Ooh, bad wolf again.
bonjou chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
I just found this fic and am in awe at its awesomeness. Your characterizations are so spot on and the snarky goodness. Charlie the weevil! Sandra-or-Kate. Ha. You write Tosh very well. It's so rare to find her in a fic. Will read the rest later.
kateg123 chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
Well I am back and can't believe you have finished your story! I read it all at once and it is amazing, you characterise so well! I like the added touch of Charlie and how they all dealt with it, with Owen and Gwen being the most agressive.

So it was amazing!

Super Chocolate Bear chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
I'd certainly be interested in The Year That Never Was, especially since any changes you make in the fic don't have to be reflected in canon. Maybe a Jack rescue attempt? I'd love to see them face to face with Mr Saxon.

Anyway, apologies for the lack of reviews on my part; my internet has been on the fritz recently with no end in sight.

But Wow, talk about misdirection. I was sure that the emotion warping was to do with the Master's drumming over the Archangel network. But then again, I like that the team had things to deal with while Jack was away that resembled normal cases. I could see an interesting normal episode of the show based around a creature like 'Charlie'.

It feels so very odd to have Torchwood and Doctor Who interweaving with one another so intricately. They're often so disparate in tone that the idea of the Torchwood team watching the Master's public broadcast is almost wrong. But still makes for exciting reading! I would have enjoyed seeing the team's reaction to Jack being blasted by the laser screwdriver, but that's one small niggle in a very enjoyable story.

As I said, I'd enjoy a story about the missing year, but it's a fairly safe bet that anything Who-verse related you can throw at me will tickle me pink.

Anyway, well done on this story. Very enjoyable, and perhaps most importantly for fan fiction, in character. Looking forward to more!
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 15 . 8/5/2007
I am nothing short of -amazed- by how well you've managed to capture the Torchwood Team and the small interlude between End of Days and Sound of Drums. Brilliant. Utterly and completely brilliant. Oh wait, no, sorry, forgot the lingo, the word I'm looking for is:

FANTASTIC!

I had given my own thoughts to writing a "The Year that Never Was" story myself focussing on the team and how they would (hopefully) fight back and survive under the Master and the Tochlafane. However, now I might not, since you could obviously do a much better job than me. Bravo on such excellent work, and certainly keep it up.
sleipnirfenris chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
o that was really good! wow! Owen just had to get all annoyed didn't he? Determined for answers he's never gonna get outta Gwen. Well at least not just now.

What a shock! Oh My Goodness Jack was worknig with the Doctor! :O

Not. Honestly. They really shouldn't be that shocked. YOu left him out though :(. You cut it off before he killed him now that would have been shocking for them. yeah. Anyway.

It was a nice touch of quotes from doctor Who. Not too much but nicely done. HAAHAHAHAHA! the look on their faces when the realise they've been had! Why put Torchwood out hte way when you have aliens coming to Earth. Perhaps because the alien in charge is EVIL!

But I can't blame them, not really since the ArcAngel network covered all their missgivigns up. Well most of them but one of them did think that there was something wrong with Saxon's staff. Shame it never occurred to them it was the man himself.

Yes I would be interested in the Year That Never Was, but I also miss Jack, so.

All this is very inspiring you know.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
OMG but this was fantastic! I am definitely interested in reading more-please! This was/is fantastic!

~HWF
sleipnirfenris chapter 14 . 7/30/2007
o i liked the start. nice and fun. having a laugh then are they? well they certainly goign to need it when they find out. Better laugh it up while they can eh?

Very nicely written i must say. A little bit of humour a dash of mystery and what would Torchwood be without Owen's sarcasm?

Oh Gwen. Gwen oh gwen oh gwen. So close yet no cigar. I feel sorry for her that she was right up until she said that it was someone in Saxon's staff. It's just impossible that it could be Saxon himself. i mean he did just say he wanted the doctor to come and recue planet, o wait, Sol 3.

Well i guess they didn't quite take it like that. I did laugh when i saw that. This country is sick...it needs a doctor. FUN FUN FUN! ahh John Simm - a very good Master.

So Jack's coming back then? *hopeful* i really just want them to see the news report :D wouldn't that be fun. it's a shame really. i have a feelign we won't see it in series 2! :(

so sad. Anyway, good chapter yet again. Can't wait for the end!
Kesomon chapter 14 . 7/29/2007
I'm curious to see what you do with The Year That Never Was. Three options that I can see: option A, you skip over it, going directly from linear perspective of the team; Option B, you mention some experiances and then snap back to real time; or Option C, you delve hugely into TYTNW, and then snap back. In any case it'll be interesting.
sleipnirfenris chapter 13 . 7/28/2007
Why is she going on about pranks? eh? i don't get it.

Tosh has a fear of flying. Interesting, very interesting.

Can't wait for Jack to come back.

Or for them to watch the telly.

i can't wait to see the first episode of Torchwood with James Marsters playing a rogue time agent and one of jack's exes. :D

That'll be fun!
KillerCactus16 chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
Great new chapter!

i cant wait for the update!