Reviews for Shinobi of the Hidden Village: Curse of the Kyuubi
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/27
No matter what I say, Naruto IS the fulcurm.. he IS either peace, or BURN! So.. yeah I say Hinata and sakura.. no MORE, except Anko and a few others as good friends.. but that's beside the point.. Post dhippuden... Sakura knows what she need to do.. Hinata? Well, I think she was born with that knowledge.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 3/11
wow a LOT of fanfics have Naruto suffering from some form of narcolepsy or something!
Zentari2238 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Tagged as adventure/romance and full of worthless drama without action.
Anaea chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Nicely written; good spelling; nice little bit of may-be-foreshadowing with Naruto being the reincarnation of the Kyuubi no Kurama, rather than the usual canon vessel.

But not quite enough meat for me, I'm afraid. Could do with a bit more action. But I'll continue reading: it's a good first chapter.

Originality: 7/10
Grammar: 10/10
Plot: 8/10

Average: 7.375
its a secrete chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
I loved they way you brung him back it was so original but you wont see this as it is well a new post
zed12 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
damn what did naruto do in his time away
Anonymouse chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Great fanfinc. Normaly I can't stand Naruto, but when I stumbeled upon this tic I found myself pleasently surprised. *sigh* If only you were the one writing the series.
naruhina545 chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read! *goes immediately to sequel*
awesome chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
awesome!
*goes to read the sequel*
Common Sense chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I have half a mind to stop reading right now. Honestly, that was so stupid. Kiba and Sai talking about the Nine-Tails randomly and then inadvertently saying that Naruto should die. Such a shoddy way of manipulation for an author.
Tempest S chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I got irritated with this story. It's written pretty good but its just not keeping my interest enough to plow through the irritation. Naruto's just so angsty that he reminds me of Sasuke and irritates me and logic doesn't seem to play that big a part in your story. Naruto is Kyuubi made into a human, that should mean he could be killed. Humans are mortal. and Sai aren't going around saying they should kill Gaara just because he has Shikaku sealed in him. So why would they think they should kill Kyuubi container? 3.I thought the story was that the third hokage killed the Kyuubi. Why would they think it's sealed inside a person? shouldn't be that good with puppets. Puppets are controlled by chakra strings. I'm sure Itachi can use them but I doubt he would be better than Sasori with them. Even HE would need to practice hard to be able to use puppets effectively, let alone that many. is always late but Naruto showed up late and Kakashi was there? 's friends try to stop him from leaving the village even when he has his hokage's permission. They didn't stop him from leaving on his training trip with Jiraiya, so why then? didn't kill Naikito the first chance he had. There was no reason to wait. 's gotten stronger over the three years yet she still seems pretty helpless and needing rescuing. I'll admit that the biggest problem for me is the irritating, angsty Naruto. I don't like Sasuke with his normal personality, why would I want another like him in the form of Naruto? Other then those things your story is good. Just not my cup of tea.
D.L.Grace chapter 32 . 8/30/2011
I love this story even though it's a NaruHina and I'm a blends in.I still have mixed feelings for these couples but I prefer NaruSaku(No offense.).This story is so inspiring on how love can be stronger than anything in the world!I love this up the good work!
darkangel325 chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Damn I had hoped Naruto would keep his identity a secret
darkangel325 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011