Reviews for Choices
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
great story. The way you drew the tension between Neji and Tenten out was well done :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Ahaha, nice! I really liked this story! I absolutely love how you portrayed their relationship too. Nice job. :D
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
lol, cute:) Although I was looking forward to Neji covered in blue paint and spider bites...:)
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Lol! I know this fic is pretty old, but this is my first time reading it. Wasn't planned. I know you said this was your first sexual fic, but it was excellent. I'm a fan of Neji/Tenten-one of the most stablest couples of Naruto. :)
TheMedicoreEmployee chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I was never a big fan of NejiTen, mainly because Tenten hardly shows up. v.v

But this is pretty awesome. Neji makes for a great perv after all. I'd say run with it, if you feel you got some more of this secret talent up your sleeve. ;D
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Simply halarious! Neji was a little OC but i like him better this way :3

~kaori
Unices chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
okay...lol...neji the perv
Crazy Vortex chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love the ending! Good job!
anythingrandom chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
"GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID PRODIGY" hahaha this has to be my newest favorite oxymoron haha

"IT'S DESTINY-OW!" hahahahahah too cute! This was so fricken awesome great job .
ayamo01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Oi...it's very nice...I like the story hehehehe...promise! I hope u write more stories okay...It's nice even though the flow of the story is simple...post more please..

Hope u like my comment

Ayami
Nichi Nara chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
fun fun fun! whee! i loved it!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
XD You did it fantastically. It's amusing at how Neji seemed to be very attracted to her underwear. And Ten-Ten seemed very keen on giving him a couple of free-shows. XD Nicely done, very nicely done! Though, as you said in your notes, probably don't go with the pairing of Neji and Ten-Ten, you did rather well.
XP chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
YAY!finally a fic that ISNT sasusaku,gaasaku, saisaku or nejisaku!i luv u now,& i promise ill read & review all of ure naruto fics(ure a real good writer)as long as they arent one of the couples ,reli,why is she getting paired with everyone?half of them HATE her...there r to many of those fics...
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
LUV it! AWESOMENESS! The ending was so... LOL yeah...

~Dreaming101

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEJI-KUN!
Takako chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Haha count on Neji to come up with something like that. It's always entertaining to read arrogant!Neji.