Reviews for Breathing Lessons
QueenMaj chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Oh my God. OH MY GOD. I think you just officially became my favorite fanfiction author ever. I LOVE THIS STORY. Oh my God... You're hilarious! I made screenshots of at least ten parts of this story, and it's on my favorites list. I definitely want more like this in the future!
Thesecretlover chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
That was fuck in amazing! I absolutely loved it!
Rio's Desire chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Amazing.
Rio's Desire chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Haha this is super amusing!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
The chase was so cute :D
ChrysophylaxDives chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
This was perfect in every respect. It was sweet, it was in character and it was funny as hell. I applaud you.
Galaxia SH chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
This is going to my favorites. Right now.
I ejoyed a lot reading! It was hilarious and beautiful at the same time.
Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
kurgaya chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
That was wonderful! I grinned the whole way through, and I love a fic that makes me do that :) The whole thing was a delight to read, but I have to say what made it golden for me was the "protector-of-baby-birds" Toshiro. I adore Toshiro, and I think his and Nanao's relationship that you've portrayed here is totally feasible - a somewhat professional 'someone understands what I go through' kind of thing. Loved it.

Thanks for writing!

kurgaya
Tarocchi chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
ive read this story several times, and it always make me giggle from beginning to end.

the line "Ukitake rested his sharp chin in one hand, a man all white mane and angles, like an arctic fox." is just absolutely brilliant. i was so struck by it the first time i read this story. i know this is going to sound weird, but its actually affected my own style of writing-the art of showing, rather than telling, i guess.
smilingostrich chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I love this story SO. FREAKING. MUCH. I know that it was updated a REALLY long time ago and you probably won't be reading this but just for all the other Shunnao readers out there: THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC! READ IT! It was hilarious, romantic, and touching all at the same time. And now I am clicking the fav button 3 *wink wink*
MeLikesROFL chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
This is pure, comedy gold. No really, especially with all the sexual tension involved you managed to somehow pull it off beautifully! Just pushed this couple pairing to the top shipping contender for the Bleach fandom for me haha!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
One of my absolute faves. Had to reread it.
Dazed Blue chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
I really enjoyed this! I feel like I can start shipping this couple hardcore now, hahaha
Gyreflight chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
You have a lovely light touch with these two, and a deft hand with words and descriptions that inspires complicit amusement even when there isn’t anything obvious in the situation that might be expected to raise a grin (most appealingly Pratchettesque, that is). You manage to do it to great effect with both the apparently throwaway lines (“basking in the spring sunlight like a large pink lizard”), and the more detailed setup-for-amusement-value in advance.

That whole apparent sidetrack about Zaraki being the greatest gift to the women of Soul Society of the last millennium, carefully leading up to the idea of getting Zaraki’d (I don’t think anyone who’s read that hasn’t either grinned or snorted at the image) – and then that payoff line of Ukitake’s reaction to it happening to Shunsui of all people, was a gem.

And of course there are the visual gags too “-you’re on fire” and that whole humour-aforethought thing with the table… *grins*

I had fun reading this - thanks.
Hija del Angel chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This. Just, this.

It's crack on steroids and still so touching, and with such brilliant characterisation. And analogies. My favourite part ever, is when Shunsui gets sick of the whole baby bird metaphor and pulls his sword on Nanao.

And Nanao's inner voice is just precious. I really really like your Nanao(s).

And the chase, oh the chase. And the implication that they do this sort of thing regularly. And didn't you invent the verb 'Zaraki-ing'?

I wish I could offer some constructive criticism, but unfortunately, I can't. I couldn't write something this good. In fact, I generally fail at humour.

I wish you were still writing. I love Smoke and Flowers, almost more than I love this, 'cept that it's so very incomplete...
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »