Reviews for Breathing Lessons
Proper the Incredible chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
This fic: Pure awesomeness.
That Girl chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Oh my goodness. That is seriously the BEST fic that I've read this year! You have the characters down perfectly. And it's my favorite adult pairing (IshiHime is a bit young, ya know?). And, and, my chest seriously hurts from how much I was laughing. Love it!
That Girl chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
You're brilliant.
That Girl chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Zaraki in love. That is the most hilarious and terrifying thought EVER!
Wegg-Hime chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Oh my god this story was so EFFING ADORABLE I ALMOST DIED! When they were giving flash step chase I swear I was laughing out loud! I feel like you nailed their relationship perfectly I'm so glad I found this, thank you so much for an AMAZING story! 3 written beautifully, witty and hilarious, loved every second 3

xoxoHime
HecatonchiresLM chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Very cute and very funny :)
HecatonchiresLM chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Such a great chapter. A real conversation between longtime friends
AnnMY chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die
You have my respect for writing the best ever romance/humor fic I've ever read! My forehead is still burning after I clapped my hand over it, laughing...
AnnMY chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Zaraki'd...really? XD
AnnMY chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Omigod, epic talk between person and brain... XD
LazyNezumi chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Ohmy! This story was simply awesome!

It was very funny and the way you write just multiplied that XD
(Loved those inner dialogues, was cackling like mad)

And these chasing and stuff? Haha! Awesome!

Unohana's attitude killed me XD
Yukiie chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
"Nanao forced her eyes open, peered down, and discovered that she'd stamped the top form six times in the box marked "Do not write in this space."

this had me LAUGHING SO HARD!
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
My goodness. This is one of the best stories for this pairing that I've read so far. Mind you i'm also reading your other story and I promise to drop a review on that one too.
So much excitement crammed into nine chapters. I wouldn't be able to do that. Lol. Its such a shame it has to end. I hope you do more of tem in the future. Can't wait to finish the other one. I really enjoyed reading this.
aismaiden17 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
Thank you for writing the story, I enjoyed reading, esp. the epilouge, LOL-ed at the dision 8's reaction. LOVE it !
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I've most definitely found my O.T.P! I absolutely loved this story, it's just so amazing! Oh, it's just so... *handwavingballofhyperness*
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »