Reviews for Blank Canvas
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh i really love this. Jehehehehe.
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I love it. I would have never thought to have Kankuro's paint used against him like that. I was expecting something else, but it was still really good.
leiaah chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
well then. this is great.

there's something about the way you wrote kankuro that makes him hotter than usual.

when he said to save the paint for the biggest part of him, and ino said "what, your mouth?" that was so hilarious, LOL.
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
asdf
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was such a cute, funny story! I love Kankuro to death, but I never actually thought of him being with Ino - it was always Ten-Ten or Hinata for me! - but this totally made me a shipper of this pairing.
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hahahahahathat was the cutest little story i have evfer read it was short simple and cute!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
There should be more stories like this on here :D
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Thats so cool! XD
Sockmonkeytastic chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Loved the end of this story. Well, truthfully, I loved the whole story, but the end, just a bit more.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was hot.
PJ Bottomz chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Yeah, not the best. I've read tons better.
raspberry soap chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Perfect one-shot. My all-time favorite guy paired up with my all-time favorite girl. Doesn't get any better. Kankuro is so frakkin' hot!
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was just too funny at the end. Naughty naughty Ino. Sure knows what Kankuro's good for though doesn't she. :)
Haruka Kokoro chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
HALLELUJAH! A quality Kankuro x Ino oneshot AT LAST.

I'm restraining myself from bowing down at your feet. ]

It's charming, it's cute, is entirely possible. And you pulled it off quite nicely.
eve chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
the ending made me laugh! loved it :D