Reviews for You aren't sorry yet
Cactus Wrynn chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
my bad, srry
Cactus Wrynn chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
update soon please!
wickedsugarrush chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Sweet, but... it was kinda left hanging there. I reccoment having a better conclusion and combining it with the first chapter or simply carrying on with it.
telcontarian chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
I have to admit, I was really surprised to see that this fic had been updated - but it was a happy surprise, mind you. :) It was definitely worth the wait.

I loved this chapter, and I loved the interaction between Auron and Rikku. If Auron started sucking my fingers, I don't think that I would be able to stop myself jumping on him. XD

Anyway, enough of that: are you planning on adding any more chapters?

Love,

Tari
The Random of Randomness chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Is it finished?

Oh damn.. I liked it..

Soz... it's too late to give a proper review now and plus I got school tomz...

well it was... well I really enjoyed it! (That's all I can think about right now! Sorry!)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
auron spitting out glass? hotness!
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
lolz Poor Rikku. That hangover is going to suck. Poor Auron. It's his fault for having the sake and not paying closer attention to it. lolz

Great story! I really liked it!

As for the protecting the pack thing, I know whatcha mean. I was at a Nighwish concert when a mosh pit broke out in not the greatest of places (aka Right beside me!). I just happen to be short and relatively small so being in the middle of a bunch of drunk guys beating each other up wasn't that appealing. However, a group of guys my hubby, my sis and I were talking to a few minutes before the show stepped in and formed a circle around my sis and me to protect us. The mosh pit moved away from us then. :D I guess the idea of making six very tall, very large guys angry didn't appeal to them either.
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Aw, I did like this one. It smells like potential. Not for another chapter (though I wouldn't mind one) but between the characters.
Jamie Smyth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I really liked this. You managed to stay true to the characters, and it's easy to forget how young Tidus, Yuna and Rikku are!
leafonthebreeze chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aw... that was sad... And I know what you mean about looking after drunk people even if you don't know them, people just do! It's similar to in mosh pits, when everyone always helps you up if you fall over :)
123456789123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I'm not sure why I didn't review before now. :) Sorry.

Anyway, lovely story. I still like your writing style, though you do tend to drag a bit in certain situations. Usually it's after a 'he said'/'she said' statement. But that's just a matter of style and personal opinion. :) Still, nicely written. I really enjoyed reading it and found the dynamic between Auron and Rikku in this particular story very nice. Auron was very in character, in my opinion. So, nicely done. I think the next chapters will be interesting. Keep it up.

~Ren
Drachegirl14 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I know all about protecting the pack, believe me. I review cause I wanna and cause the story was good not cause your threats worry me. Aheh . . . okay maybe a little . . .

Might I ask if you are willing to do a challenge fic for me?
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
...At least she didn't puke on his shirt...or in his shoes... _
AmazonTurk chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
*snicker* She's gonna have one helluva hangover in the morning! I love how Auron is so gruffly sweet. Update soon!
Happyfruit4JC chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
La la la check out my contest: