Reviews for My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada
Lucian the Hanging Moon chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
this story felt so real.

you hear me, god?
PiNKCooKieS chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
GREAT GREAT GREAT this story is really GREAT, great great amazing job, it was very much worth reading everything and sticking with it till the end! !

really, amazing job, i really loved it :)
PiNKCooKieS chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
i love those damn shoes. GO AXEL!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
love this story so far! writing is very beautiful and i realllly really like it lots

great job, can't wait to read more~!
crossdressermonkey chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Dude, I haven't started reading this yet, but you referenced Avenue Q /and/ Pride and Prejudice in the title and summary alone. That's impressive.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
SO AWESOME. SO AWESOME. KYAAAAAAA THE LEVEL OF AWESOME IS MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME. The level of persistence you showed in getting this thing finished amazes me—I know I never manage to work on a project for more than a few months at most.

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW AWESOME THIS IS? BECAUSE IT IS, SERIOUSLY.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
Nice reference to 358/2 days there. "Betcha don't know why the sun sets red."

…and then Roxas totally shoots him down. It's just not the same in an AU setting…

SO CUUUUUUTE~!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Long chapters are more awesomer.

Also, did you notice that with the interlude, you've got exactly XIII chapters in this thing?

I also noticed the 358/2 reference you put in while mentioning Liam's book. Very nice.

Have I mentioned that this story is super awesome and well-written? Because if I haven't, then I shall say that here: IT IS AWESOME. AND WELL-WRITTEN. SERIOUSLY, IT'S, LIKE, TOTALLY FABULOUS.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love how you said "Happy Birthday, Canada!" like Canada's a person, not a nation. As a Hetalia fangirl, it makes me happy when people refer to nations as people—even accidentally.

Also: I LOVE YOUR ROXAS. He's hilarious. AND YOUR AXEL. He's also hilarious. (I myself am an Axel, so I appreciate awesome interpretations of his character!)

And I know that song (My Girlfriend who Lives in Canada). It's from Ave. Q and it's sung by Rod, I believe. It entertains me greatly. Like the piece of awesomeness otherwise known as this story.
sharkodactyl chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
I know I'm one of soooo many to say this, but...wow. Just wow. I haven't been along on the whole journey, just tagged in halfway through...but this is one of the best AkuRoku stories out there. Great work.
arisu rin chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You know, I just realized that this is a song?

asdfghjkl. HOW DO I NOT NOTICE THE OBVIOUS?

Must be oblivious.
Airway Static chapter 13 . 11/27/2010
I think this is actually one of the first stories I read on here and I just realized I never reviewed it...so yeah, this is to fix that. I found I could relate a lot to this story so I really felt for what Roxas went through with his family...all in all, an amazing story! I think your writing as a whole is wonderful.
Bitter.Candies chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Haha, this might seem a little weird...but was the fic somehow inspired by Avenue Q's song:'My girlfriend who lives in canada'? Just curious XD

P.s. This. Is one of my all time favourite fics:D Loved it!
Unicorns Are People Too chapter 13 . 11/23/2010
The thing I love the most about this story is the fact that it affected me in a way very similar to when I finished On the Road - it made me really excited to make my life more awesome.
Static Lull chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
You know, I meant to read this ages and ages and AGES ago, and I'm so glad I've finally gotten around to doing it - procrastinating final projects will do that for you. ;)

But anyway, this was just perfect. And I really don't have many more adjectives to describe this thing as a whole.

The dynamic you had going from the start was just fifty-three kinds of wonderful, and just the right blend of angst and wit and fluff and pop culture references.

I loved every inch of it, really.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »