Reviews for My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada
kampaidaze chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
its definitely good, but not as amazingly orgasmic as your other one ;_; seems kind of cliche? perhaps i am speaking too soon though, and im still looking forward to seeing what happens. but i do miss your super awesome unique writing style from deceitful ;_;
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was great! I loved Roxas and Axel's first meeting, it was very funny. Poor Roxas though, having to lie about who he's seeing. I can't wait to see how he'll keep Olette from meeting "her."

By the way, where did Roxas move from?

-MC
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
"thick caterpillar-like eyebrows climbing to a state of extreme emotion indicative of impending heart failure." That was beautiful. So beautiful.
demikkusu chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is really, really cute. ;3

I'm possibly looking into Hampshire/Amherst for college, so it'll be interesting to see these landmarks IRL. xD
alicia chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
intriguing and laugh out loud hilarious. down with organic coffee that really doesn't save the world and taste just as bad.
sarehptar chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Nya! I absolutely loved Deceitful Above All Things, and the title of this alone made me laugh. I think everyone has done this, girls and guys alike. We've all used a pretend boyfriend/girlfriend to get out of... unsavory situations. XD

I honestly winced when the all those girls looked over at him. And Catholic girlfriend! Don't tell lies Roxas, they only grow!

As always, the dynamic you build between Axel and Roxas is stunning. I just love everything about the way you write them. Anorexic God. *snicker* But I do hope this story ends with a "happily ever after"... I don't want to cry again.

Crazy Sally! I work with someone just like her! *shudder* It's like... "Don't look her in the eye."

I'm absolutely loving this, and I can't wait for more. Update soon! (Well, as soon as you can-life can get in the way sometimes...)

Luffles,

Sareh
ScuzzyToast chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I like this a lot! The flow is very good, and the characterization is delicious, so it's both an enjoyable and easy read. The subtle humor throughout is just wonderful. Bravo! Bravo, I say! :D
Izaya Nishino chapter 1 . 7/1/2007