Reviews for My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada
Duckerkins chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I just finished the first chapter and holy goodness I'm already in love! The way you have with words is AMAZING! You write just enough to paint the picture, but not too much! Good golly you are a talented individual!
raraland chapter 12 . 6/24/2015
How you ended this chapter-perfection. I am speechless.
raraland chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
I'm in love with your execution on Roxas and Axel's conversations. These two are just so fun to watch.
raraland chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
I completely forgot to review for the past chapters because I just kept going and going. I love how Namine and Roxas are siblings going through a temporary awkward phase. Their witty exchanges keep me going, that's for sure. And then you have Roxas' dilemma with the girls at school? Favourite part yet! Also: Kairi, Sora, and Riku.. thank you for executing such a lovable and quaint relationship for them. Sora's oh-so eloquence cracks me up and Riku's silent wit gives me so much nostalgia. Onward to the next chapter!
raraland chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
I'm in constant awe of your quirky writing. Once I start the chapter, my eyes could not leave the screen. I'm reading this in the office and I forced myself to have a a break after two hours of working, just so I don't binge on this story.
raraland chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I recently jumped on the KH3 hype again after they released the trailer just recently and I delved into the old characters that made up my childhood. Back then, I never really read fanfiction outside of the Inuyasha fandom and even now, I only ever read Attack on Titan fandom; so I'm glad that this story is the first fanfiction that I chose to try out because goodness, from the very first paragraph, I was hooked. Your simple and slightly-sardonic and comical writing style keeps me on the edge and smiling. I love Roxas and Axel's interaction at the end there. I don't know too much about their character but I have to say, they are spot on. I also realised this story was finished back in 2010, so I don't know if you still check back on this. But here I go... here's to another adventure.
QuinKutie chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
I think you did a great job showing Roxas' anger. I used to have horrible anger problems when I was a kid, and one of the most unbearable parts of it was that I knew I was being unreasonable and hurtful, but that I truly did not know how to stop it. I think you captured that horrible sensation really well in this chapter. Good job.
QuinKutie chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Just the first chapter had me laughing out loud. Your writing is fun and clever, and even though I'm not really an AkuRoku shipper I'm excited to see where this goes! I know this was written a long time ago, but I still felt like commenting ;
My favorite line was '"I'm not lying," lied Roxas,' and 'He willed his face to appear sad but valiant.' That line is so descriptive and hilarious.
tragicpoet54 chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
This was a beautiful story. It's very difficult to find fanfic written like a novel. I will likely come back to it and read it dozens of times :)
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Ah oh my god the ending killed me. More because I just hate ending a good fic than anything else xD
All of it was perfect.
And realistic, in a way. The relationship gradually increased in strength and it was just absolutely /real/ and perfect.
I don't think I could keep Axel out of my head now when I see green Chuck Taylors now xD
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I don't know what I expected.
Whatever it was, you exceeded those expectations by oh I don't kno- five million fucking kilometers.
Maybe more.
I'm still determining.
THEY HAVE COME TO A SOME WHAT VERBAL/PHYSICAL AGREEMENT ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS NOW AND I'M DYING.
Its still off putting having to visualize Axel with his hair slicked back an in a pony tail *gags*
I know it was done for good reason, but I'm eagerly awaiting when he goes back to his spikes . hahahaha I'm dying to read more% buuuut I'm oh so very tired (maybe I just shouldn't go to sleep and I should instead keep reading...?) But I don't know. I should probably keep reading. I'm bound to fall asleep of my own accord... right?
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
All the put downs in your authors note made me sit here like "WHAT IS SHE THINKING SHE'S BRILLIANT."
Like, I mean, I don't exactly notice an emo - ness to your writing, but that's just me.
As for the phone call and the flashbacks, I really fucking hate Liam and for a second there I was like "DAMNIT ROXAS IF YOU'RE CRAWLING BACK TO HIM I SWEAR."
I mean, I don't hate Liam really.
But he took Roxas' virginity (something serious to me) and then said that he couldn't afford to be gay.
So naturally, I would absolutely die if Roxas went back to that. Friends and forgiving each other is okay. But anything else XD
Btw I'm not dictating how you should write. I'm simply typing my thoughts aloud and sharing my emotions (?).
And quite honestly, /I/ didn't think canon Roxas was boring, really.
I mean, this is just my crazy and weird mind though, from playing the game(s) and everything, I find his /canon/ story quite heart breaking. That's /if/ you look at things I do. I had this canon-following fic that I've been wanting to write, but (as always) I've been to afraid to. But when and if I do, I would be showing the way I look at what's happening in the games and fill in the gaps that left oh so innocently there. What I've been meaning to say is that I can already almost imagine the sort of stuff Roxas would be thinking and its not paticularly boring. I mean, not in my book.
But that's not saying much, I suppose xD
Well, amazing chapter!
Onward
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
You know...
I think I've been face-floring now instead. Yeah, that's it.
ROXAS OH MY GOD COME ON NOW.
How come you posses the ability to extract such emotions from me?
This all could've slightly been a little more, well, simple is Roxas had told Axel the whole Anna thing. I mean, seriously. But what's the fun in that, right?
When will Roxas (if he ever does) tell Axel though? X'''''''''D
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
I feel so sad.
For both Roxas AND Axel.
Roxas is afraid of change. Big time. I literally am face-walling from his complete ignorance (sorry).
And now Axel comes into play. I don't know if he's noticed how Roxas hates change. He probably doesn't. And now Roxas is obvlivious (or chooses to be) to how Axel feels and just everything is really just making me think a lot and I'm just like "SHEESH ROXAS... SHEESH AXEL..."
Lol "Candanese".
Despite the situation and how I just KNEW how Roxas was ruining Axel inside, I couldn't stop laughing when he said that. I'm still laughing when I think of it x"D
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
You're right. No Axel is...
And I just have to say this (once again) that your writing is flawless, as usual though.
ALSO.
I remembered from a previous chapter how the girls in the album shop were crowding around a Jesse Mcartney album and I sat there like "DID SHE JUST- YES SHE DID."
XD off to the next chapter .
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »