Reviews for My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
I wish I would review more xD
Well this chapter was amazing, as always.
I can't even. All of this. Its just so UGH.
The way you write. Its fucking perfect, for lack of words.
The words you use are amazing XD I just can't get enough of it honestly XD
Okay, well something about myself.
I enjoy reading and writing.
But I have only ever written in my head if that makes sense. I just get these great ideas and they just flow so easily, but I'm always afraid to type them out for the fear that it won't look right. I admire your adept-ness in this line of expertise. And my favorite color just happens to be red. Also, I'm genderfluid, I have short brown hair, and I struggle with this odd sense to yell in my mother's face that when I say that some clothes from the boy's section is cute, it doesn't mean that I'm looking for my brother on a daily basis. And since I will be moving in with my grandparrents very soon who just happen to be teachers and can help me with the next thing I will be mentioning, I am going to TRY to convince the principle at my next school to allow me to attend as a boy for Freshman year.
There you have it. A peek in the life of the typicall academicly active teenager with antisocial tendencies.
Hotaru Dreemuur chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Oh my god this is brilliant XD
I don't really have much to say, so?
OH!
I HAVE to adress just how fucking awesome that last part with Axel and Roxas was. It was absolutely hilarious XD
I guess I did have something to say .
Well, I'm off to read the next chapterrrrr
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
An excellent ending to an excellent fiction. Tremendous in most every way. Thank you.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
I do hope she is right and will be okay with MS. And I'm glad the family is getting back together. And Roxas is finally getting out of his funk zone.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I liked the style, formatting, and material of this psudeo-chapter. Very nice. I liked they sort of reconcilliating.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Such seriousness. Such good writing, but serious. I do hope Namine is alright.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Review:

The first (and I mean of /hundreds/ of KH fics I've read) I've seen of a situation granted to Demyx where his sitar and attitude perfectly makes sense. You've blended it seamlessly into the tale, and done wonders for Demyx's credibility. Of course, I could only think of Psychology when you mentioned previously of Axel's less than excellent study practices. Only a handful of majors apply to that casual college attitude, and Psyche is the most devious offender of the stereotype.

So Larxene hits the page with her own pronounced bang. Oh, and dear Marluxia gets the short end as usual. But goodness the way you are writing Larxene takes me away - from her typical persona, you have delivered a sense of newness and power that is startling in its refined crispness.

Larxene is in a symbiotic relationship with Marluxia, it seems. I presume he is gay, and by her language I presume both she and he are well aware and fine with the fact she is posing as a girlfriend in order to leech off his parent's funding. But to add Vexen to the mix like that? Yikes. What a devious woman, but I must say - she accomplishes her goals.

As I suspected, Demyx's unexpected partaking of South Asian culture isn't just for show - followed Zexion "halfway across the world," eh? No wonder Demyx is in such a mood tonight. Of course, Zexion clearly has no interest in attending this swaying mass of human bodies (smart of him, I say), so it really cannot be helped.

I should have known Axel had something to do with this. Poor Zexion, or rather should I say, Saint Zexion, being able to put up with all that is fiery and Axel for so long. And the smooth transition from Demyx railing to Roxas attention is beautifully natural.

The thought of Saix did not grant the reaction is expected - I figured he'd be an ex of Axel's, but possibly this is not the case if Axel is undecidedly pleased to cause the function to literally explode upon the man's arrival.

Poor Demyx needs new friends. Of course, less interesting friends are not necessarily better...and my goodness I completely forgot the way they met was due to those midterms. Dang. I love the way you circle back to things and connect everything. But it is excellent that he can glean info from Demyx like this. Or, rather, tap the faucet and watch the info flow fourth in a rush. And Roxas really should not have had that drink.

Goodness what a serious argument in which the only problem is Roxas refusing to share his feelings. Honestly, they keep yelling words at each other and forgetting the point - that they are supposed to /tell each other what they are thinking/. Dang, how much more sense can you get? I'm with Axel on this: Roxas is messed in the head for not saying anything, seriously.

Hm, dangerous ending.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Goodness: your writing elevates be back to the times of Dualism and the like who twisted my insides with joy then crushed me with horrific plot twists, only to jolt back to life with insanity bordering on well-made crack.

In short, your writing is the best I've had the pleasure to read in any fandom for at least 4 years. Congratulations. And now I need to re-read this chapter for the moments it simultaneously broke the heart of a solemnly straight person and each breath of the love for its characters and relationships I hold.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
Gotta love it when characters accidentally break the fourth wall. I am so happy with how you are portraying Kairi - so many people play her up as simply the horrific witch that it saddens me. You are writing her wonderfully, as you are writing everyone. I particularly enjoyed your depiction of the Olette/Rai breakup, and amazingly enough, I hope they can mend their relationship and get back together. Also glad to see Roxas and his father feel a bit better about each other.

And I know you are totally hinting at Seiner and I'm torn between perplexity and great amusement.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
In which Roxas sticks two feet in his mouth, and Axel is sand and still wonderful. Goodness your writing is like a breath of amusingly flavored air. Even in misery and angst such a delight to read with the clarity and honesty.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
So the Dorks of Ages are getting to know each other finally, eh? Good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I am glad Pence is in on it. Also glad this is how Axel heard of the Anna falsity.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Sad, serious things. And then grounding it in reality and helping sound it out. Very good.

And Pence being a good friend, good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
So he an Axel aren't dating officially yet? Makes this even better.

And I love it when the big names of the KH fandom are cool with each other: Sarephtar and Dualism, two of the best we've got.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I actually recall stumbling upon this piece before. I enjoyed it then, and I continue to enjoy it now.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »