Reviews for Jerrica's Closet
Allura99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow, that was definitely down memory lane. I giggled over the jelly shoes. I loved those so much as a kid. Nice story.
Craig Phillips chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
What a cute story. Most of my 80s toys met unfortunate ends (usually getting smashed, I played rough ;-)). What a great era the 80s were. Music was so much better back then, so original (not like the polished, processed, predictable stuff today).

I get a little choked up when Saturday mornings come around, and all I see is news, news, and more news. CBS, ABC, and NBC had great cartoon shows back in the day. So what if it rotted my brain, watching 6 hours of non stop cartoons, with a big bowl of highly sugared cereal still in pj's...what a time that was. Oh and I still played outside.

What is so great about this story is that it keeps you young. Being born in 1975, I was at the right age for the shows, toys, and lifestyle. The 80s is the best era.

AWESOME STORY! 10 Kudos, two thumbs up!
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
cool story.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Totally Cute
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Hey! The 80s rock! :D I was a teenager back then. I remember all the stuff you have written except the "slap-bracelet". I'm not sure what it is. ; I know the most of the toys you written were mostly girls stuff but I have a Transformer named Trailblazer. I love the original Transformers.

I miss watching that show. I've taped certain episodes because I like how it looked. They were mostly the "music videos".

I still have about five clothing from the 80s. *chuckles*

Thank you for writing. It brings back memories.
Maevenly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was very, very sweet! Lovely!

Thank you for writing this!