Reviews for Apparition
eyeplayclarinet chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
interresting, very interresting...i think i like it...im sad it is not continued, though i dont know how it could be...lol
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
wow. a very powerful piece...I could almost feel the tension myself. very well-executed and real. I loved the quote in the beginning as well; nice choice.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I'm glad that you decided to post this story after all because I think it's a great fill in for what might have been. I think that both Christine and Erik are very in character and I really like their interaction - both of them wanting to speak to one another, but neither knowing what to say and feeling awkward about it. I feel bad for both of them really, but especially Erik. Great job fair. :)
Mongie chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Yay Jenn! I like how you picked this moment to write about - it's such an interesting moment (can you say AWKWARD?) and it's so rarely done, imo. I think you really kept up a good mood between them both, and I loved your descriptions! Espcially the looking in or out of the glass one. Poor Christine, it's got to be so much to adjust to. Lovely job! I love it! :D