Reviews for Home Again
pennyd chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think this was a very sweet story! I loved how Kathryn handled Mark and how she and Chakotay just fell together. I know nothing about horses and really didn't notice anything wrong. Your description, however I can picture in my head and it makes me smile. Can't get much better than that.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
great story
kate chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
very nice story it's really cute keep goin. sorry english isn't my first language.
AW chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I've personally never ridden a horse, so I'm not going to say that's wrong or right either way.

I loved how Kathryn just kneed Mark in the groin, "I hope you'll never do that to me" I can so see Chakotay saying that, it was cute.

It was well written and I'm not going to say anything bad since I hate when my fanfic is flamed too.

I will tell you however that there are a couple of spelling mistakes, you might want to run it through the spell checker but that's not big deal, keep writing.

Love J/C THEY BELONG TOGETHER
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I don't know why people left you flames because I like the story. My only issue is Chakotay on a motorcycle? Doesn't quite fit his image... but I love the horses and their names. Have you noticed that at least 3/5 series Captains (Kirk, Picard and Janeway) can all ride horses... is there something Star Trek is telling us. Also if you have not already got it Starfleet Academy series (The Chance Factor) tells a story of Cadet Janeway which involves horses that you may like. I think its by Diane Carey.
Amy chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like this story and the only thing I hate about it is no kiss from Kathryn to Chakotay, but that's it.
chris chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
hey im not gonna say anything bad so dont worry! i loved ur story... write more! like tons more! i totally get where ur comming from with the horses, i've been riding since i was like 6, not as long as u but i still know my way around a horse! just saying that i loved the story!
janeway74656kat chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is a ood star, but it needs to be longer. Star when they get home and work your way up. It goes to fast to real enjoy Mark getting what he got, and the two getting together. Great idea just needs more. Thanks for writing.
StrawberryStetson chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wonderful little tale! I always love fics about them getting together after Voyager was over. It killed me to see him go off with 7 of 9. Bravo!
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was Lovely! I loved your authors note as well...you go girl! Wait...are you a girl? I never can REALLY be sure from the authors names, but I digress...!
Jammalot chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Why would anyone flame you for this ? Awesome story, and the only constructive criticism I could have, is that you might want to be a bit more elaborate about the things that happen, and put them in different chapters. That creates a more story-like feeling, and gives you the time to keep your audience waiting ;). But as it is, there's still no reason to flame this. I guess some people just don't appreaciate ( sp ?) the finer art of writing :D

I loved it :)

Love, Jammalot
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Mice don't leave flames; we just close the window and vow never to read that person's work again :D So you're safe from me :D I loved it. It's going in my C2. More coming?
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
It was short but quite amusing! Chakotay motorcycle teh hotness all around. :) It seemed like Mark was doing the chasing...Chakotay already won (as well he should!) Very cute story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aww. How nice. Horses, a puppy, a well-matched pair, and a bit of hard life lessons. Can't get much better than that. _
KlingonGal chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I think this story is wonderful, and I completely understand/agree with your reaction to "Kath". No flames from me!

P.S. If anyone who previously left a flame is reading this, f* you! You truly are a bitch/bastard, and you ought to be ashamed of yourself. So there!