Reviews for One Word Frees Us
Aganippe chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Okay, A)

My friend was fiddling with my AIM buddy list, and deleted both your screen names. (poo on her.)

And B)

Spectacular story. Um. But. ?

Lil Miss Chick chapter 1 . 10/12/2007

so sweet!

gwad all of your fans is missing you!

please get your other story up if you have it people are like murdering others for it

My daddy says he wont let me out till you get your new story up because of all of the mad crazy people who want your story :( and because i'm one of those mad crazy people persons

missing you like romeo misses juliet!

Onhiro chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Wow, that was really beautiful. I really should try and pay more attention how writers like you do their work. I could learn a great deal by doing so.

Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
VERY nice. Very sweet. I liked it a LOT, and I don't usually say that much. *grin*

Two suggestions...lose the word sensuously if it's just a kiss. It's too strong a word for what you are conveying. Tenderly I think would work much better.

Then professed just sounds wrong. I think confessed would be a better choice of word. Just me.

Thank you for sharing. You made my day! It's so hard to find such good Legolas/OFC these days. Can you expound on this? Make it into a longer story? How did these two get here? What happens next?

dusk chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww thats so romantic. A perfect one-shot
Star of Arabia chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
As usual this story is fantastic. I hope you will write more as i love to read them! Its so sweet and tender. It is exactly how I believe Legolas would tell a girl he loves her, with a hypothetical statement! (i hope i spelt that write, apolozies if i dindn't.)
Efia-an chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
yay! It's such a sweet scene... and I TOLD you it wouldn't go reviewless! Thanks for giving us such a tasty little morsel. :)