Reviews for Cannonball Run 2007: Europe
The Turbo Man chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Two thumbs firmly up for this excellent finish to CR2007. Thanks for making sure Malcolm got what he deserved. I loved how Per did a beatdown on him. The final race was handled excellently and I loved how cunning Tony and Caesar's plsn to bring down Malcolm was. I look forward to CR2008 snd the return of the U.S. Cannonballers, but this fic was enjoyable every step of the way.
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
Hey there. Thanks for getting the last chapter to this story up. I greatly appreciate it. Wonderful job on the exchanges, wrap-up action and humor.
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Hey there. Thanks greatly for getting this chapter up. Definitely well worth the wait. Awesome job on the exchanges, action, humor and future chapter set-up in all the right areas. I'll most assuredly be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
Magick Tricks chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
That was pretty good. Can't wait to see what Cesar is building.
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Bravo! I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Andy seems to be a man of many talents burt very little common sense (LOL!). I enjoyed all the race and chase sequences. I wonder exactly what it is Caesar is working on. I loved Per and Guillaume making sure Malcolm's work wasn't easy. I look forward to seeing tbe closing chapters and the end of the race. This one was well worth the wait.
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Hey there. Thanks for getting the next chapter to this piece up. Great work, as usual, on all the exchanges, action, humor in the scenes. I'm definitely looking forward to more of this.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
A continuation that was well worth the wait. THe drifting lesson and the chase on the Monte Carlo rally strip were both excellent, as was Per's stopping of the robbery. I look forward to the next chapter thoroughly!
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
An excellent start to the race. Malcolm becomes more and more hateful as time goes by. I hope he gets his comeuppance. I loved Tony's angry message to Leeds and the chase to the ferry. Keep it up.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Hey there. Thanks for getting this next chapter up. Well done, as usual, on the exchanges, chase scenes and scene set-up. I'm definitely going to be eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Hey there. Thanks for getting the next chapter up. As usual, you did a very good job on the exchanges and on the scenes. Definitely the right emotions at the right times. :-D
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
A very good chapter, well worth the wait. I didn't personally think there was anything wrong with Caesar's comment about high school. Malcolm seems to be a very hateful guy. I hope he gets his comeuppance. Interesting cliffhanger you left it on. I look forward to reading more. Keep it up!
Nightw2 chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Hey there. Thanks for getting the next chapter up. Yeah, this looks like this could be a quite entertaining bunch and I'm certainly going to be looking forward to more of the story as soon as time and inspiration will allow.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
A very good introduction to your European racers! They're a colourful bunch certainly. I look forward to seeing how they will do in the field. Keep up the good work.
Magick Tricks chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Nightw2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hey there. :-D Good start on this story. The exchanges were terrific and the stuff about the others getting to thinking after finding out what happened to J.J. was also a great touch. I'm going to be looking forward to more of this as soon as time and inspiration will allow.