Reviews for The Vinyl Umbrella
icingsugar chapter 13 . 2/1
I have read this fanfiction over and over again so many times over the years. It is literally my favourite piece of writing like, ever. It hugely inspired by own Jet Set fics (although I could never do this justice!). If this was a paperback book mine would be falling to pieces, the number of times I have gone over it over and over again. However, one part I never fully understood was this part and if any of the readers could clarify what this part from chapter 12 meant please message me because I've gone over it so many times and can't work out what Garam and Corn meant by the last part. Again, I love this fic and I hope wherever the author is he/she knows that they have done the fandom proud with this masterpiece.

"Would you tell me who you care about more?"

"It's changed," Corn murmurs, and he sounds so sad that Garam almost regrets asking. Almost. "I've felt differently over the years…when I've gotten into fights with them…when they've argued over me…done things…it's…hard, with three, you know?"

"That's why…Beat?" Garam asks vaguely. Corn frowns.

"…Somewhat."
Neo.Ex chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Seven years. It's been seven years friend, yet every few months like clockwork I check back in hopeful that maybe, just maybe you updated. I can't remember how many times I disappointed myself again.

I know this is odd to say about a fanfic about a game that doesn't really matter in the scheme of everything, but this story touched me in some way. My mind refuses to let it die, and every so often I get dragged back here to try and revive it. Maybe I'm crazy. But just knowing that this is over without a proper ending... it tears a hole in my heart. So thanks, I guess, for making me care enough to feel terrible about this.

I hope you read this. I hope you reconsider.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
RF fics out of the water. So good. If you see this. I need to know how it endsss! -SueKazoo
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
Noooooo! I've been reading this story absolutely entranced for the last few days in between work and sleep and now I realize it hasn't updated for years! This has blownnn all of the other JS
Guest chapter 27 . 10/31/2013
Man...please don't leave it on a cliff-hanger. You have to update! We're dying to know what happens next!
JustJayKing1 chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
You HAVE to finish this story! We're all begging you here, please please PLEASE update this again! Just to give it some closure!
Admire chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
You cannot stop writing this story. You just can't. I have forced myself to stomach every story in the Jet Grind archive and your stories are literally THE BEST I have found, especially this one. It's the best as one of less than a handful wherein the author had any inkling of how the English language is properly executed. Please, heed my suffering heart. I really love this story, but if you discontinue it that's it for me. There can be no other after this.
BakshaarTheBengal chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
I understand this story was posted several years ago, and I accept that you may never update it again. If you can, at least post a shortened version, maybe a small list of what you were planning to write.

If you can't, I beg you send me a message of what happened at the end. I've been dying to know.
Primmly chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
This chapter- holy friggen crap. I have never been as emotional about a story as this chapter has made me. I'm an emotional wreck over here! I'm shaking (I can barely type), there's tears in my eyes, I actually had to stop reading and get up and clear my head... Holy... wow.

You are by far the most amazing fan fiction writer I have ever read. By FAR.

I know this story was written a couple years ago, and there's still a good 16 chapters left for me to read... But I just thought I'd let you know.

Wow.

I need some air.
Lexsom chapter 27 . 11/1/2012
God, I still love this game, and there just isn't enough good fanfiction for it. Your stories are the best BY FAR, so PLEASE finish this one soon!
adfjdlskaff chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
She had his abortion. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what the secret of Corn and Gum is. Well, I guess you can all go home now.
wickedshenanigans chapter 26 . 1/27/2012
Hi. Please update this wonderful, amazing story. It deserves to be finished. We, the readers you have drawn in so much, deserve to find out what happens. I plan on bugging you on a regular basis until to update this. That's how much this story has affected me. PLEASE! Update! I'm begging you here.
wolef chapter 27 . 1/2/2012
I read this story some years ago and had the sudden urge to read it again after popping in my old JSRF game for a couple hours today. I have to admit, I was surprised at how much I still enjoyed reading this story (so much that I just read it all in one sitting XD), especially since I've lately fallen out of fanfiction. You have a wonderful way of giving life to each of characters and fleshing out the personalities that we only get a glimpse of in the game. I love the intense momentum of all the events unfolding. You have me sitting at the edge of my seat at every turn. I can't remember the last time I was this engrossed in a story.

Anyway, I see that you haven't touched this fic in about three years, even though you promised a next chapter. :P This is such a lovely story and I really hope that you would miraculously continue it some day and reveal the ending (Cooorn D:), but even if you don't - thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful read. I've loved every minute of it thus far.
Kakuhidanfanchick chapter 27 . 11/13/2011
My god. best story i've ever read in my life. oh plz plz plz finish this. It is the epicness in my life that makes me complete plz!
Kakuhidanfanchick chapter 27 . 11/13/2011