Reviews for Five Things that Make Hikaru Smile
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
my favorite one is Number 5 ;)
cyberangle chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
grate five things story
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
These were cute!
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You, my dear, are a great writer. 3

You make the twins come to life.
CrashMartini chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh, FCUK Him. Not FU*K Him. ; Sorry! I had to read it twice cause the first time I said 'WTF?' and did a double-take. My bad...

Yoshimichi- You're such a pervert, sis.

Yoshimi- Shut up, spin-off!

Yoshimichi- Hey! Don't make fun of my name! /

Yoshimi- XP

Yoshimi (and Yoshimichi) Kurosaki
Tohda chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like this story. Heheh... I read the Kaoru version and it's kind of nice you made the Hikaru version. I like the fifth. It was cute. Especially these lines:

“Want a hug?”

“…As if.”

That was so funny and in-character at the same time. Hope you write more fics with the twins! _
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
That was so great. Very true to both the twins, and I love Hikaru's favorite things. The scent part was cute, and I thought it was so cute that "Kaoru" was the last one. I've noticed that Hikaru is more attached to his brother than Kaoru is to him. Like he can't stand to be alone for one second. The end was great too.

"Want an orange? "Want to play?" "Want a hug?"

Aww. Good job.
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
aww, that last one was just adorable.
KonohaKunoichi12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
So kawaii... XD XD
wooden-spoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
OMG It's so cute! I love it! Well done.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Gah. You're killing me with all the Ouran here. :P

Now hey... Just scrolling down... Isn't this rather short for you? LIKE WHOA. All your stuff is usually so long! Although, this one is in list format. Still, I dare not believe mine eyes, for what is this great folly? LOL, maybe I should shut up and read to find out.

Ohh, I like 3. I really, really find 3 to be adorable. At first I was like, "Now that's a strange combination of scents," but it turned out to be cute.

Aww, 5 is great too.

You know, I rather liked the brevity of this. It lasted just long enough, and it kept this huge smile on my face the entire time. (Still there, actually.) So sweet, it really was. You make me wiggle in glee when you write these two! Good work! Now I can pack to go on vacation with images in my head of things that make Hikaru (and me) smile. :P
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aw, so cute. I'll have to check out the five things that make Kaoru smile because I'll bet it's just as sweet. Very nicely written!

~ Val
razzi chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aww, that was sweet. I really liked it. Nice work.
Jengou chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Whee, this is adorable! I'm so chuffed you wrote a spin-off, and then you actually made references to my fic in every part!
LaChoy chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Before I read the bottom, I was scared you HAD copied Jengou's story and was so relieved to find...well, you did but with their permission. xD

I like the way you did it. It was in character and it was sweet. I especially love how you made Hikaru remember Kaoru's favorite name. Ah, I love when people don't make Hikaru out to be the bad guy.