Reviews for Erato's Ballad
Please update. This story is very good.
angel chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I like your writimg style, plz update soon
cruz chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
This has to be one of the best well written story I have yet encountered, though its truly sad to see you have not uploaded for quite a while... I admire that you when to a library to write one of your chapters;dedication, and so I ask, no plead, that you continue witing your amazing story. Seriously it's terribly good!
Hopelesshopefulromantic chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I started reading this story a couple years back and I remember absolutely loving it, but not knowing the site. This year I finally found the site again and became obsessed with finding this story. I really hope you could update...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
good start.
M.M. Mason chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I am really enjoying reading this story. I can understand being busy with life but I was wondering if you had time to write another chapter? I also give you credit for beong brave enough to publish your stories. It's more courage than I have. Thanks.
ZombieLeyLey chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Please continue this story. It is extremely well-written and everyone seems so very in-character. I really like how Achilles and Patroclus interact, and the depth you gave Peleus and Thetis' relationship. Nice work
janine chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
oh why did you suddenly stop? this was a very interesting story...please continue :DD
il-bambino chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
oh my god. wow. this is so great!
Sydney in a Tree chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
i love this story! ]

great job! upload soon please!
Mori Hideki chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I think this story is awesome! Keep up the good work!
QuietSilentWriter chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Hey, I just wanted I say that I really like your story and I'm hoping you will continue it. I know alot of people don't look at this archive anymore, but I love this story. It's probably the best I've ever you please continue it? It would mean so much to me.
ronandhermy chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
This is brillant and beautiful. I love you're character development and how you are laying the foundation for future events. This is one of the best stories i have ever read. I'm so sad to see that you seem to have abandoned it. Please tell me you will once again pick up the pen and write more fabulous tales. Great Job once again.
midnightblue08 chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
ok, umm i have a question is achilles younger than briseis? because in ch2 you mentioned that briseis is 16 while in ch3 achilles is said to be only 15.. does the two chapters did not happen simultaneously? thanks

btw i love your story, the speeches of each character are so good! and i love how you write! I hope you do continue writing this up to the end.. i want to know your version of the story!
24isover chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Delightful story. I hope you don't abandon this and update soon!