Reviews for It'll Grow Back
AlyssGrey chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
l-o-figgin-l! This is HILARIOUS! AWESOME!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Only you could turn a subject like Diana's hair into a story. It was brilliant. The humor was great too. Like the 0.01 percent, Diana's short hair was actually a wig, Flash singing Alleluia, and the ending line. Wonderfully written.
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
ROTFL. OMG...this was hilarious! I guess now we know why there wasn't any romantic tension between their BM and WW. I think my favorite line (out of many) is the "it looks butch" one-liner. I thought I was going to spew my tea when I read that one. Great story.
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
perfect
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Pretty neat take on the story 'A Better World.' I like it a lot.

Question: Did the power neutralizer take away their powers permanently, or just for a while?
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Funny indeed. Funny what Bruce would do to get what he wants...long hair on Diana in this case. Nice.
J chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was funny.
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
oh good lord that was funny.
KittsonFlowers chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I've been thinking about cutting mine. I like short hair. :) I was familiar with this certain episode. I rather like Justice Lord WW. I'm one of the few.

Oh and very good. Yet again!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha... so I re-watched this episode just so I could be reminded of Diana's Justice Lord hair. It wasn't the greatest look, eventhough I do love short hair, since I have it!

This was really cute. The whole wig part cracked me up.

Good job again!
ShadowDancer chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww that is so sweet, in a twisted kind of way.

Bruce and his single-mindedness is sweet in a twisted, paranoid way. That is just so sweet. ;D

Though a number of authors seem to have him fixated on rather unusual things on Diana apart from the usual eyes, lips etc things. I mean, so far I've read of his obsession with her legs, her rear, her smile(though thats not totally unusual) and now her hair!

Bats and his single-minded, twisted adoration...typical sweet yet twisted Bruce. ;D

You write very well. I like this a lot. It's a fun way to unwind after what was a rather bad day. ;)

SD