Reviews for Unseen Emotions
ChibiRealm chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So I read this story a while ago (few months or so) and I loved then I went to go look for it and couldn't find it in my favs. So glad I found it again after hours of looking :D. Thank you so much for the great story.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
You. Freaking. Rock.
Argh. I have no words to adequately describe how awesome that fic was.
It's going in my 'totally going to read again' folder and I will totally read it again lol.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I'm usually pretty skeptical about OCs but damn I love your trio.
Whee this fic is dragging me along at breakneck pace and I'm enjoying every second of it.
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
This. Rocks.
I meant to review after the first chapter, but I got so caught in the story that I only just realized I was five chapters in lol.
I adore your writing style.
Yaoi Goddess of Doom chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed until now. This story is actually quite good so far! A blind Riku, poor baby. But I like how independent he is. I feel so bad for some characters, but I believe all will turn good in the end! By the way I hate Kairi too hehe.

I can't wait for Axel and Riku to be together. That ear kiss was a bit steamy x3 It must have been so sensational for a blind person.
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
Awesome story!
I had not been able to stop reading it for the past week!
Thank you for this great story and keep on writing, you're good!
(sorry but English isn't my first language)

Melmel Phase chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
I finally finished it...this is sooooooo bittersweet. ;3; I loved it so much it hurts to see it go. I will ne rereading it 2856381963036263 times in the future though :D Aww Reno didn't get a happy ending in a relationship -sad face- oh well, at least he go to help his brother be happy and I'm sure that made the adorable crossdresser way happier then being in a relationship would have -hearts- I'm soooooooo glad I found this. I usually don't read Axel x Riku fics except this one that was DELICIOUS. RiSo and Akuroku are my specialties -hearts- but I like mixing it up sometimes :D Gotta keep myself on my toes. Fabulous fic. I adored it. Soooooooo much love for you -hearts- keep up the amazing work my dear! Also, I've read A LOT of fics where the main character is either deaf or blind. Is that like a trend now? If so I still love it :3 it spices everything up and makes it interesting how different authors approach it. Amazing work to all of you. Last thing, how did Nami and Feb get together? Did they just connect after what happened with Shiloh? Does Nami still love him? Thanks for everything! Once again, breath taking story. Truly incredible
Melmel Phase chapter 19 . 12/27/2012
Sooooo happy from the sexy time -hearts in eyes- can't wait for the full blown sex! Yay! Go Axy! Determined to get Riku's sight back :'3 I'm so proud
Melmel Phase chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Tasogare x Kurei! -hearts- Shiloh wuvz Nami yay for love! -ALL of the hearts-
Melmel Phase chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Yay! I had a feeling/very strong hope that Nami and Shiloh would get together! I wasn't sure how but I could sense it :D *squeals* I'm so happy Naminé is awake! I still can't believe all this is happening over the course of two days! I keeps thinking weeks but it's only been TWO days! Crazy I would be sooooo stressed out if I were in any of their shoes. Demi is coming to terms with his feelings! Yay! -hearts-
Melmel Phase chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
*squeals from all the happiness reading this gives her* I LOVE THIS! I /would/ express all of the, "OHMIGOD's" I'm feeling when I read this but that would take faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr to long :D so I'm just gonna touch on a few things. 1: I am DYING while waiting to see who Reno will end up with. Since I started reading this I was been PRAYING that he will either meet Rude and they will be together or Vince will come to terms that he loves Reno but since you said he was obviously straight I have no hope for that. PLEASE LOVE RUDE! PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSE EEEEEE! 2:I absolutely HATE Kairi. I'm sorry but she doesn't deserve love. She CAN NOT be with Kurei! He's WAY to cool for her. Besides, he HAS to love Taso. If not I might just die Thanks for listening! :D I just felt I needed to express that. Again, LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Melmel Phase chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
*jaw drops* what the hell was he thinking?! I mean really Roxas! I can see that he's trying to be strong and brave for both of them but you don't get smart/threaten a drunk person, especially a drunk person that abuses his child! I mean, seriously?! What was he thinking!? He just put both of them in danger doing that! Now look what happened! I knew he would pull out a gun. I just knew it. Now we have more problems. Nice Rox. Real nice. But I do commend him for being brave and protecting Sora the way he did
Melmel Phase chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Ugh! How dare that little bitch hurt Nami like that! I hate heeeeerrrrrrr! I LOVE this story though Kairi must die soon :D
Guest chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
Amazing! I loved it but that I finished reading I don't know what to do with life now. I guess it's back to Tumblr! I'm defenetly checking out your other stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I'm liking this story so far. Especially the AkuRiku and this Demyx, Zexion, Yuffie triangle twist is really nice. Though, I haven't read anything with Namine or Kairi, I've been skipping over that...but it still makes sense without reading that, so, that's a good thing. d_ (thumbs up).

I'm nit picky about this I'm sure, but, Corvettes don't have four seats (or a back seat in general). I think they were orignally race cars, and they're still used as race cars so they only have two front seats. Very tiny cars really. Beautiful, Gorgeous, Sexy Cars. Perfect for Zexion, but small. Again, perfect for Zexion, small and sexy. There are very very few that have four seats in them them. It seems maybe one in the sixties, and one in 1987. It's just hard to believe that even three people could fit in one. Maybe you could just make a note in your AN on which specific corvette he has, that would help, if you could find one with four seats.