Reviews for Thou Shalt Not Kill
I don't know if you'll ever read this. Hell I don't even know if you're still alive since this story was last updated 8 years ago. But I wanted to say that I really really enjoyed reading this story. That I am writing a revieuw is proof of that (this is the first revieuw I ever wrote and probably will be the last). I decides you will be my new role model. okay maybe that is a bit too far fetched (is that something?) whatever I am probably going to print this story and read it time and again! So thank you for writing ghis story! Oh and the riddles, I loved the riddles ! and It is hard to revieuw so the sentence that follows makes no sence.I blame the phone I used to revieuw.
tbalJsnsmskskhat is a bittoo f
CupCakiCal chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Is anyone else as confused as I am?
I can't figure out what's going on.
I just keep reading and nothing is making sense.
Sad face:(
O well...
Addiction chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Aww! The relationship between Naruto and Jaraiya is so cute! And hilarious, mustn't forget hilarious. Ah... Indeed, theres truly nothing funnier than the child being the figure of authority.
Addiction chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I love manipulative characters, but they're one of the hardest to create and therefore are rarely used as protagonists. Such a shame. Hence your fic is awesome. And Genius. Pure Genius. But I already said that.
Addiction chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I am in awe of your Genius. Score: 11/10
SarbearOkami chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
... The 'mother' in narutos dream is being very hypocritical -_- she tells him to stop sayIng tou-san when her nickname for naruto is naru-CHAN.
SarbearOkami chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I love how their roles are switched; naruto being the 'grown-up' who has to fix everything and jiraiya being the 'kid' who ruins everything.
Reader's Daughter chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
this is amazing
XxMicciexX chapter 25 . 8/16/2012
Feelin' like I found the gold pot. I recently got mugged, didn't fight back, took my phone and ran.I need to take actual fighting classes... Aikido didn't help me much cause I'm without a phone.
XxMicciexX chapter 24 . 8/16/2012
One of my top pet peeves.
"I'm doing this for you"
If your love one is hurting... You're not doing them any favors.
XxMicciexX chapter 22 . 8/16/2012
Another reason why I love reading finished stories.

It goes "dun, dun, dunnnn"

I go "Next Chapter! :D" *clicks*
XxMicciexX chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
Naruto is such an emotional wreck, yet everything looks like it would be fine :D
XxMicciexX chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Lol. :D
It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time,
wuehh nyon, wuehh nyon
XxMicciexX chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Closer... Closer... Have you ever read "How to say Goodbye in Robot"? One of my favorite books when it came out back when I was in high school.
XxMicciexX chapter 14 . 8/16/2012