Reviews for Sunspots
Z.Jenkkins chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Man I really love this story! I'm reading it again, and I had asked you a few years ago if you were going to update it and you said you would sometime in the future. I really hope that future comes soon!
Basker chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Epic chapter. I absolutely loved Richard’s POV of “Lois and Clark”
Achos Laazov chapter 19 . 7/5/2017
Wait, is this the end?

Are you planning on updating?
Sreya chapter 17 . 5/1/2017
Just had to throw in a quick comment. There's something about this chapter, Clark's adventure in the department store, that really sticks with me. I love all of this story, but this is the chapter that always comes to mind first when I remember it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
Re-read the entire story for the umpteen time, still surprises me with its nuances, it's humour and that amazing, frustratingly delicious Clark/Lois goodness. I'm so pleased that you're still not giving this peach of a story and do know that is readers still check for word from you. This story NEEDS an ending, (I know we haven't even gotten to a climax yet!)
We're always waiting!
Your fan xD
NK chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
It's been years since I read this, but I always think of this chapter and Lois explaining the crazy tight-knit family that embodies the bullpen. The Daily planet has always been the main reason I read or watch anything Superman, the team of peril-seeking reporters, the rapport of the White-Lane-Olsen-Kent mash up, the urban noir adventures and mysteries that unfold as they uncover stories... and this one scene of this one chapter sums it up so perfectly! I don't know if you ever check up on this story, or this site, but I just wanted to let you know it still leaves an impression on me.
Maigra917 chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
I truly hope this story continues. It's lovely and I can always hope.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
I liked the thing about Superman's eyes in the moonlight :) It sounds cool :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
That's so sweet :) Really, really sweet :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I couldn't stop cracking up at Clark's coffee incident :P And the jealousy heat vision, nice ;) Brilliant job! :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Awwww! I'm so glad they've finally talked through their issues :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Love the part with all the questions people ask Lois about Superman :P :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Very interesting. I got the feeling that the sun was messing with him somewhat? Is something going to start messing with his powers etc?
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is amazing!
White-Falcon-06 chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
I really hope you haven't given up on the story its really good!