Reviews for Sunspots
Achos Laazov chapter 19 . 7/5
Wait, is this the end?

Are you planning on updating?
Sreya chapter 17 . 5/1
Just had to throw in a quick comment. There's something about this chapter, Clark's adventure in the department store, that really sticks with me. I love all of this story, but this is the chapter that always comes to mind first when I remember it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2016
Re-read the entire story for the umpteen time, still surprises me with its nuances, it's humour and that amazing, frustratingly delicious Clark/Lois goodness. I'm so pleased that you're still not giving this peach of a story and do know that is readers still check for word from you. This story NEEDS an ending, (I know we haven't even gotten to a climax yet!)
We're always waiting!
Your fan xD
NK chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
It's been years since I read this, but I always think of this chapter and Lois explaining the crazy tight-knit family that embodies the bullpen. The Daily planet has always been the main reason I read or watch anything Superman, the team of peril-seeking reporters, the rapport of the White-Lane-Olsen-Kent mash up, the urban noir adventures and mysteries that unfold as they uncover stories... and this one scene of this one chapter sums it up so perfectly! I don't know if you ever check up on this story, or this site, but I just wanted to let you know it still leaves an impression on me.
Maigra917 chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
I truly hope this story continues. It's lovely and I can always hope.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
I liked the thing about Superman's eyes in the moonlight :) It sounds cool :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
That's so sweet :) Really, really sweet :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I couldn't stop cracking up at Clark's coffee incident :P And the jealousy heat vision, nice ;) Brilliant job! :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Awwww! I'm so glad they've finally talked through their issues :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 7 . 5/15/2016
Love the part with all the questions people ask Lois about Superman :P :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 5/15/2016
Very interesting. I got the feeling that the sun was messing with him somewhat? Is something going to start messing with his powers etc?
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This is amazing!
White-Falcon-06 chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
I really hope you haven't given up on the story its really good!
titemb-bm chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
i love it i thing i always like your story ! i hope your cant writte again !
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Just goddamn. This story is wonderful. The relationship between the characters is so phenomenal that it hurts my head. This is my third time rereading it, and I'm going to try and make a copy so I can read it off line. It's different than everything else I've read, and has an appeal I can't quite put into words. I'd love it if you finished it, but I also would understand if you didn't. I'm just saying, it's 2014 and I'm here waiting.