Reviews for Dawn of the Fangirls
picichu1000 chapter 2 . 6/27
NO! YES! YES! YES! NO! I think i made myself clear. T-T
Kurokage-chan chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Haha wow. Just... just wow.

Love, K-chan
BitchesLoveRenonot signed in chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
we are sooo like that!
shadowelf144 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
please update when you get a chance thank you author gives a muffin to author and glomps auron
Keirii Sakura Kashii chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Ahahaha this is really funny! Not quite as funny as Might of the Living Fnagirls, but still very funny!
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
Er...im a girl but im not a fangirl...um... i wanna be a crossdresser!And an Author!
inukai44 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
if u have some authors in this fic? if its okay looks brown hair blue eyes age 14 has a bazooka uzi duel gloks and kantana wears a black combat suit the leader of f.e.s fan girl extermination squad the members inuyasha inunotaisho seshy lady trish eva sparta izoyi lara croft link zelda ichigo kirby meta knight vergil nero the terminator.
Shinigami117 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
NO not Dante! Dante's too awesome to die!
Shinigami117 chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
If you want fangirl magnets in your stories you should have Ulquiorra from Bleach(has HUGE amounts of annoying fangirls),Genesis Rhapsodos from FF7 Crisis Core(also tons of them),Grimmjow from Bleach,and Sasori from Naruto.
K.Henderson chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
By any chance, will you be continuing this story?
Princess Malika chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I'm sad that Cloud died because be was the 'brave' (or is it the foolish?) one *tear-tear*(

Though I LOVE how everyone's so random and dying and lol) I never knew zombie fanfic with Naruto, Bleach, and whatnot characters can be so FUN to read!_
Craftygirl chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Great story, as always! This sequel definitely lives up to its predecessor! I'm so glad you brought Hitsugaya and Gin into this. The Gin joke (with keeping the eyes closed all the time), the fangirls defying the laws of physics, and the Haku scene were just priceless! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Dang, you've got such great ideas! Plz keep this fic going - it's too good to stop now! (Anyway, I'm curious as to what happens to Leon! Will he die in classic "beached-whale" fashion?)
faust91 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
haha, ur storys never fail to have me slpitting my sides laughing XD

but i gotta ask, what happened to the gals of the series? like Seras or Sakura? Did they become fangirls too? or did they get torn apart by their fans?
Ranger24 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
TSS! KICK ASS MAN!
Kyra chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Leon doesn't stand a chance...

Loving the story!