Reviews for Noticed Something
K.M. Star chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Not just look - if you watch the anime, they have practically the same _voice_. Not to mention the fact that they (plus inoue) have the same hair color, despite it being supposedly rare... That bit might be less important, but still - I wouldn't be surprised if they were distantly related. (it is the spirit world, after all; she could be his ancestor for all we know.)
SeeminglyAngelic chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
these were hilarious & very clever too 0:)

-Ichigo can never win a fight - Hichigo must always bust in & go insane with a sword before Ichigo can give the final hit. [After that, it's more like a tap on the shoulder that kills the opponent off]

-Ganju can run while up in midair (this might just go for the bleach games, but still)

-When an enemy hits Ichigo in the stomach, his temples magically start bleeding. Always.

-When Hichigo fades away, the black particle things go into Zangetsu's dress.
Trekiael chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
I'll admit that i don't know Doctor Who, so I won't comment on it.

There's always a lot of loophole when dealing with time and aging XD
Trekiael chapter 8 . 7/30/2008
go Kenpachi! Nice way to resolve the problem XD. Poor Ichigo XD
Trekiael chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
I only read the manga of Bleach, so I had to look up Ichigo's mom. well, I guess, maybe. But darn, having her as a mom would be hella frustrating, especially for a teenager: either you're a boy and all your friends are hitting on her, or you're a girl and you've got huge confidence issues. I love her anyway, but wouldn't want her as my mom XD
Trekiael chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
mouahahaha! I certainly didn't expect the Byakuya part! But I think that all the black people actually always have their hair done by someone else, and not everyday . Though, it doesn't matter much here XD.

Oh, now that I think about it, have you read the bleach bootleg? It's a collection of omake, all of them simply hilarious, and there's a lot of Byakuya being teased by the female shinigami XD, and well, lots of other stuff mostly about the shinigami .
Trekiael chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
I'm not particularly found of this pairing, but this is fun XD
Trekiael chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
lol we do XD. Poor Renji, missed the show. Love how Kira is completely freaked out. Well, I guess as long as it's not related to his foxy captain, he doesn't care at all XDD.
Trekiael chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
lool! If you've got something for ghostly psychopaths I suppose XD or something against read heads XD
Trekiael chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
mouahaha, magical hair. Funne, Ed's in fma work the other way around. Logically, when it's not braided, it should be a lot longer than it is XD. Rukia takes drugs secretly I say.
Trekiael chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Does Rukia count as little girl? XDD But yes, he does, and yes, it's cute XD.
seasnake.756 chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
a little... well creepy...I like it
Agent HUNK chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
And now I must start watching Doctor Who... XD Yay, you used my sugestion. Great chapter! I liked it...
Katty008 chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
Yeah, I've recently been trying to get my head around ages too, prompted by a thread on Livejournal on how old Hitsugaya is.

The creepy thing is... I knew it was Dr. Who before I got to the bottom and I've never even seen the show. Creepy... I must be psychic.

Here's a crazy one that actually has potential. You know Ashido's friend from the filler bit in the Menos Forest? The one that died the same way Rukia nearly does? That is the exact same shinigami who gave Rukia food when she was still in Rukongai with Renji, I swear. You should check it out.
Mime Harlequin chapter 9 . 12/6/2007