Reviews for I'm No Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I liked this. A lot. You typed it up nicely and I thank you immensely for being what seems like the only person in creation to have written a story about the Xkids and where they went.
Again, thank you.
guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Lovely story! I love reading any story with Kitty and Piotr this was a fantastic depiction of a missing movie scene. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was really good :D
Ookami Sakura chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
aww this was so cute, I really loved it!
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Horray for being a 'raving' fangirl Not really how i see it but i'm posting mine in a day or two so we'll compare notes. I never thought that the soliders would leave which brings me to the other idea of them finding...Well its a surprise...Hey the Professor Had to think that sooner or later something would happen!

Oh well hope u'll read mine when I finish!
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was good.

Yeah for kitty and piotr fics! I am debating on writing one myself (I have a fic with a current blossoming kitr as a side story).

I enjoyed this.
Layla chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was nice. This part of the movie always bugged me too.

I love the Kitty/Peter pairing..I hated what they did with the movie and Bobby..So wrong!

Anyway, good fic. I like the part with the younger kids, in the morning. "Scatter." lol. That was great.

Keep up the good work, you've now got a new fan to keep happy. :)

~ Layla.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That's awesome! I've always wondered what happened to them. THey leave and then they're back! THanks
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Great story! Loved the chemistry you showed between Kitty and Piotr!
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ooh, great missing scene. It is really annoying how they left that plot-thread dangling in the movie, where Piotr went with all those kids in their jammies in the middle of the night.
cheerio-ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ooh, I liked this, you should definitely write more. Definitely.
Karlo Marx chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I also think that that part of the movie had potential, but scenes that could have made X2 so much better were ousted for the same comic book violence that we have all seen so many times.

Very good story.
UpYourCupcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I don't normally read fics for any characters other than Rogue/Pyro/Gambit/Wolverine...BUT this was so cute. I always wondered in X2 what had happened with the other kids...this was a great story, I love the Kitty/Collossus...OMG who wouldn't want to wake up tangled with him? He was hot in the movie...*drools*