Reviews for Cuddling
Awesome! -
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Haha this awesome! So funny
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So Yuuji and Jou meeting up to have "girl talk" under the pretense of talking about the bond girls is pretty hilarious. I loved Yuuji's rant, because it's something I always think about. Though I adore and prefer BottomYuuji, I also think that he's probably the more dominate of the two, as Yami is a complete pushover when it comes to him and really Yuuji is the me stable one, as well. I love the inside view of Jou and Seto's life and how Jou and Yuuji's frienship is just as tight as ever. Wonderful story.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Pfft. XD
Jacky the Ripper chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I seriously LOVED this story. It was so real, which is hard to find on fanfiction ;P

I expecially liked Yuugies point about the 'girly' aspect. It so irritates me how he is portrayed as a girl in so many stories! Its like people are trying to make it a heterosexual relationship, which itis obviously not. Not to mention, why does the the girl in a relationship have to be submissive and all that?

Thank you for including that in your story 3
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
lol I LOVE THIS! SO MUCH!

...

Okay, that out of my system, this is just too much. It is something that I always wondered about and now you have it here and I went all Fangirly-SQUEE-seriously! on the fic. My sibling is currently wondering what the frag is wrong with me because of it. XD
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
All this needs is sum BR and I'm in heaven... :)
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
that was cute.
TIGGI1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
this was great
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Far from short, this fic is really sweet. I had a great time reading it. Thanks for having such great work up her at all lol
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Loved it. I love your writing...hell you're going on my favorite authors list! I don't know if you'll ever read this, but if you do I really hope, if you're still interested, you continue YGO fanfiction. Your blessed at it.
anaraz chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
nice
KA0RI chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
lol I loved this! Nothing like Yugi and Jounouchi talking about there lovers about cuddling over hot chocolate! _
Darker Sides chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Great now I feel bad for thinking of yugi as a uke...

I mean in my mind I know that gay males do not have a set top bottom scenario but sometimes Its cute to think of a blushing yugi being molested by a smirking yami.

*drool*

Still loved the story and yugis rant was impressive.
Cyzism chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
*fangirl scream* That was so cute! Talking about sex over hot chocolate. w How awesome is that.

And they're in-character! I miss stories like that.

Adding to my faves. ;3