Reviews for Through the Eyes of Evil
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Cuckoo!
Ybanormlmom chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Loved this POV. Deign itself different. Gotta love unique. Vanilla is for the boring people with no imagination.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I think this is the first I have read from the stalker's POV as well. Good use of the song - hard to imagine how else it could make sense. Sure glad there was a rescue at the end - I was really nervous there for a bit. Thanks for sharing.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Pretty dark.. But good. Glad "The Devil" saved her
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good Christ! I'm kinda glad I started from the newest and went backwards! This was SO dark, so desperate! Thanks for the one off, it was scary and well...scary!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Scary! Why did they wait so long to save her?
Kuyomi-Sama chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This made me shiver. I had goose bumps! You are a crazy-awesome writer, keep it up. :D
Hunter on Maui chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Interesting and unique point of view. Your story fit the song beautifully. Loved the visual of Ranger as the Devil. Surely that would be what he would look like if you were on his bad side.

Hunter
Malauara aka Z chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. I just stumbled across you thanks to someone looking for a story you posted on one of the Yahoo boards. This point of view was chilling. I like the song and I like what you have done with it.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
twisted and different - good!
inthewindbabe chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Interesting and well done. It reminds me of Sara McLachlan's song "Possession", which is written from a stalker POV.
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
did you consider continuing this is a completely different angle and in all of rhe stories i read i have only come across 1 other like
AmandaBabe chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This was really good! I enjoyed having one from a non Plum character...I never really thought about that before...
jannuarryrose chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting take from the stalkers point of view and really well written. I also like the style of your writing in this one...different from others of yours I've read.

Well done, really liked it, and at least this one didn't make me cry *LOL*

Ruth
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'm reading all your back stories. (I'm a late bloomer) :-)

This was so well written. Very unusual POV. All the Stalkers Steph encounters in the books, we never get inside their heads and you did a fabulous job letting us experience the darkness there.

Kudos.