Reviews for Absolutely Ghastly
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I think this is really reall good (:

and i hope you decide to continue it.
Kat-pi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Are you planning to update?
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This was really good! I love what Bella did too Edward. He was actually afraid! LOL
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
What the heck do they mean, "She's only a girl?"
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Ahh! That was hilarious! Why did you never post more? I would love to see this idea played out.
Gasp-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Just a little helpful tip, the third judge's name isn't Ruben, it's Randy. I think Ruben was a winner or something.

I don't watch the show that much either, just the auditions, lol.

I have seen another 'Cullens and American Idol' fanfic, but it was posted after yours.

But, yeah, I'll be looking out for the second chapter!

Update soon!
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was absolutely hysterical!
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
lol.. i probably WOULD dump my bf if he did that to me.. provided he wasn't edward, of course. (i know.. i wish)

so um.. update ASAP.. i like this story :D... very original. i dont think anyone's done it before..
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
hahaha

Bella can sing?
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
ROTFL! I think this is my favorite thing that I've read of yours so far...besides Self Tanner. Both were absolutely hilarious. Especially this one since I'm such a big fan of American Idol. LOL. I really do hope you continue with this story, but if you leave it as this, then I'm fine with that also.
dazzle me golden chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
it was really good! i can't wait for chapter two! oh, and by the way, it's randy, not ruben. just thought you should know. _
Sidewalk Massacre chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I liked how you ended it. "Wait...what?"

It was funny. I hope you update soon.
Henry Thorne chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I actually don't think that there are any American Idol fanfic' story.
magikfilly chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
hen are you going to update?... It better be soon... I think this story is quite interesting and i am anxious to find out what happens next!
KTM125 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
WOW! Simon was actually nice to Bella. Thats weird. jk! this is so cute!