Reviews for The Other Side of Her
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
what i think ... is that joe is acting like a stupid and whiny bitch, i have no respecxt for a man that thinks normal wooing of a woman is something he should be worshipped in gratitude for. thankfully moviejoe was nothing like this...but bha, this one was so annoying i could not even feel sorry that jess ditched him.
lizdonaghy chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Great start.

i just finished watching this movie,

and i cant wait for you to update.

If i could send over a million reviews, i would.

...

but that would take to long.

Update soon, PLEASE!

xoxo
xD chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
update )
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
that was good
Kogoro chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
If you put aside a few of the misspellings in the story, then this is a great first chapter! We get a lot of info, but it's greatly aceented by a language that encourages understanding and flow in story-movement.

I just can't believe that Jess could be so cruel to Joe. I never could make up my mind who he should end up with in the film, but i guess I've always been rooting for Jules in one way or the other.

Great first chapter out, and April Princess, just so you know; you're gonna do just fine, I'm sure! I'll be rooting for you too ;)

"A great writer once said that even though you had a lot of bad ideas in your head, you should still take one bad idea, and work with it, until it turns out something good. A bad idea is still a start, and you shouldn't overlook that" :D

I don't know if that is gonna be any help to you two at all, just like the saying and thought to share it. Hope the next chapter will be coming soon!
anon chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
this story totally rox!i cant believe there's only one review!i tink everyone shld review it!great start!im looking forward to chapter 2!
NotThatGrrl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Interesting start. I'm looking forward to a Joe/Jules story, but are you also going to run with the Jess/OC pairing too?