Reviews for ARGHH!
happyface2107 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oooooohhhhh... iget it! they were just pretending so the could get away to kagomes time and be inlove! geanious! and i love the ending! :"Me too. Come on dog boy...Mama's holding dinner for us."

"Coming, dog-boys wife."
it was awwsome! i also love the title!
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
aaaw this is so beautiful and sweet...:D well the ending is lol the rest is rather...ahhh xDD
NiciGold chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
all i can say is NICENESS!
DarkCatDemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
nice story
brakken chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*snort.* Really, when will they learn...oh, wait, they did. Faster than anyone else dreamed. Pity the animators work faster (and crappier, hey, maybe they should rethink that) than the creator and now they're out of plot so they'll just use the same thing, and it'll be great! Except for that eensy little fact that the characters Takahashi-san created don't work in a mold that repetitive in a repetitive way. They're too real for that. Ah, the trials of anime...not to mention fanfiction. 0. Hoping this made some measure of sense...
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
AW that really was cute! Originality...I just love it, don't you?

Roni-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
whoa, that is just... a cool idea I was really surprised! :D really cute, nice one, and everything :)

great thanks for letting us read you more and more :D

Belldandychan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was so sweet it would melt in the rain ::laughs:: I love the ending! Totally unexpected . Wholy adorable!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Cute, they're faking them out! So with the last line, does that mean they are secretly married?
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ah, that was very cute. Heh, very amusing to see Inuyasha and Kagome pulling such a sneaky move over the group. Heads will probably roll though once the gang finds out though, lol. I kind of feel bad for Inuyasha though, having to take all those subduing commands to make it seem real, but anything for love I suppose, hehe. Great job!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Good story
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh, that was wonderful! What a delightful little twist! Thank you so much for turning the usual into something special. _
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh WOW! how Kawaii!

That was definately a nice and surprising twist at the end. ]
funngurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
LOL! That was cute and so adorable! It was funny, how they were just PRETENDING to fight! lol Awesome job! Keep writing!

illbeonthemoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
aw...i loved it.

you're such a good author. :)