Reviews for Just a Child
必死こいて読んでる
面白い
NapalmInTheRain chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
"Hikari, I'd have to be possessed by an Angel, starving and
freezing to death in a snowy cavern, or have my hormones messed with
to do such a stupid thing with him!"

These did indeed happen in different fanfictions. LOL
T3Ko chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Nice story.

Thanks'
Michael Dean chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Nice story. I have read several both from you and from Rakna and Myssa as well, and this one is a good one; i especially liked the prt where Asuka says "Hikari, I'd have to be possessed by an Angel, starving and freezing to death in a snowy cavern, or have my hormones messed with to do such a stupid thing with him!" Now, I know that the second and third quotes reffer to body heat and the child f love, but can you enlighten me as to the first one? or perhaps I am reading too much in between lines.

Drop me a line as I would really like to get in touch with you guys.

Cheers.
Pokute chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
_ Another good story
Tashikawa chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
definetly an interesting story. it's really original and I enjoyed reading it.
sydneyeliza chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
aw! This was so sweet! :D
kadashi t5he wandering reviewer chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
wow...what an ego trip at the end...you rteally are egotistical, aren't ya? anyways, ghreat fic1 love it, love it, love it! some of the best stuff i've eveer seen! i wish i could write like you. oh...and can you do a sequal to this? i think that would be good.
Broli the Destroyah chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I like this. Although I say that Misato and Rei should have "fed" him. _
Sagitarious Devil chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
aww, that was so kawaii! you should really make a sequel to this. this is really great!

ttyl, bibi

*Dev
Danny chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Dude, I didn't know you posted this story in . I thought, since is lime, they wouldn't let you post this story here. O well, I am not saying is bad, basically, its great. I just love all your work. They are great. Keep on writing.

High Hopes Here...well, not really since your THE GREAT Axel Terizaki, THE best writer. _

Danny
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
This was really funny! really! and kind of romantic too _

are you planing to do a continuation?

I really like your fic!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
ha ha ha! shinji trying to breastfeed from asuka? ha ha ha! what a hoot! liked the fic.

you really like Shinji/Asuka pairing's, don't you?

Queenie
yoshi86m chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
that was good, the way Shinji rembered it as a dream was so cool.
Water elemental chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Nice. Again I love your work ( and yes that omake was pushing it on the ego meter :)). Anyway keep it up.