Reviews for Alpha and Omega
nayin17 chapter 26 . 6/12
You're really a good author
Inscriffany chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I really like what I've read so far; just one thing (and maybe other people pointed this out): Chapter 5 is a duplicate of chapter 4, just with different titles. I'm assuming something got messed up with the posting of chapters? Onward to chapter 6!
IzzyBee7 chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
Hi!
I loved this story, it was so well written :)
Where do we find the sequel?
Izzy x
TheProfool chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Jolly good read.
casema chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I read this story a long time ago. I now have an account and wanted to add to my Favorite stories section. Thank you for a wonderful Harry and Ginny romance.
Stephanie O chapter 26 . 2/10/2012
I'm so glad I reread this story...Just wanted to let you know. :)
Stephanie O chapter 23 . 2/10/2012
I loved the part where Harry shared the news with his classmates...the expression you described on his face was so endearingly sweet! :)
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
I loved the ending where Harry accio'ed their wedding rings so they could "go public" about their marriage - so romantic! :)
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
Harry's Tarot card reading was really interesting, and I loved his better-late-than-never Valentine present for Ginny...I'd sure love to walk into a room full of flowers! :)
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 2/10/2012
I thought it was sweet, in a funny way, how Harry was jealous of a small knight in a painting! :)
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 2/10/2012
Beautiful wedding ceremony! I thought it was very cool when Harry & Ginny's planets came together as one. I'm just going to have to find "An Interlude" now so I can read that "missing moment"! Looking forward to it! :)
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
This was the chapter I'd been waiting for! :) I remembered this from the first time I read this on SQ, and loved the intensity! The first part of their meeting with McGonagall was quite hilarious with the "practical application of method"! Nothing like a good misunderstanding or jumping to the wrong conclusion to liven things up! :)
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I loved Ron's Patronus...the knight on horseback was so absolutely appropriate for him! :)

I like this line: No matter how much they're trying to make me despair, I know Ginny loves me, and the thought of her strengthens my Patronus."
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I really liked how Harry proposed to Ginny! Hiding all the socks except the pair containing the ring was just ingenius when his fiancee is a notorious "sock thief"! :)
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I seem to remember Dumbledore's conversation with Harry/Ginny was included in the story on Sugar Quill, but it was just briefly talked about here. I would've liked to see the actual conversation with Dumbledore and H/G.