Reviews for Alpha and Omega
Inverted Logic chapter 1 . 12/7
Cant help but love your writing style. Its a bit unusual how you drop the reader into each chapter but I think that is exactly what I love so much about your stories. Usually stories have hights and drops but you managed to keep me stuck in front of my e-reader until I was finished. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us.
BeaDee chapter 1 . 11/3
Have enjoyed your stories and have been bumbling around the web trying to find Home is Where theHeart Is... can’t seem to sign into your website. W
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 26 . 7/22
I truly enjoyed this story, a good mix of nail biting and fluff. Thanks for posting!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 21 . 7/22
I was not at all surprised at the baby being a girl. You telegraphed it by having them call the baby "he" and "him" all the time. "Hope Potter" doesn't fall off the lips very easily.
nayin17 chapter 26 . 6/12/2015
You're really a good author
Inscriffany chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I really like what I've read so far; just one thing (and maybe other people pointed this out): Chapter 5 is a duplicate of chapter 4, just with different titles. I'm assuming something got messed up with the posting of chapters? Onward to chapter 6!
IzzyBee7 chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
Hi!
I loved this story, it was so well written :)
Where do we find the sequel?
Izzy x
TheProfool chapter 26 . 11/23/2012
Jolly good read.
casema chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I read this story a long time ago. I now have an account and wanted to add to my Favorite stories section. Thank you for a wonderful Harry and Ginny romance.
Stephanie O chapter 26 . 2/10/2012
I'm so glad I reread this story...Just wanted to let you know. :)
Stephanie O chapter 23 . 2/10/2012
I loved the part where Harry shared the news with his classmates...the expression you described on his face was so endearingly sweet! :)
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 2/10/2012
I loved the ending where Harry accio'ed their wedding rings so they could "go public" about their marriage - so romantic! :)
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 2/10/2012
Harry's Tarot card reading was really interesting, and I loved his better-late-than-never Valentine present for Ginny...I'd sure love to walk into a room full of flowers! :)
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 2/10/2012
I thought it was sweet, in a funny way, how Harry was jealous of a small knight in a painting! :)
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 2/10/2012
Beautiful wedding ceremony! I thought it was very cool when Harry & Ginny's planets came together as one. I'm just going to have to find "An Interlude" now so I can read that "missing moment"! Looking forward to it! :)