Reviews for The Curse of the Dragon
wenduo chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Funny poor Aragorn... Scared by Thranduil. Makes me wonder what he does with Legolas? Sweet story liked that mix with slash and angsty. Even if it remember me how much i hate water xD
Vamp.Michelle chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
A perfect ending! And I hope you can guess that I loved this - angst, hurt/comfort for my dear ranger AND slash all in one story. What's not to love? So, congratulations on finishing your first slash story. I sure hope it won't be the last!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
Things are starting to look up! Finally, Madoc is dead - I was really looking forward to this, he really was past redemption at this point. And Aragorn and Legolas are more or less alive. Now, let's see what you have planned for the last chapter!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
Ha, I wasn't so wrong in my assumption:)

Now, I can only advise Madoc to always check whether someone is *really* dead, because I'm not ready to believe that Aragorn truly drowned. And then you have to reunite the elf and ranger and do away with those nasty humans!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
Poor boys, they're really not getting away from all the water. It's a wonder they ever willingly entered a boat after this fiasco!

And you devised quite an evil trap for them here, I wonder how they're going to get out of this one. Do something desperate and swim down one of the tunnels?
Vamp.Michelle chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
Very good thinking on Legolas' part - well, at least here at the end. Of course, he should have anticipated Madoc's move earlier on and *not* left Aragorn alone to begin with. Foolish elf!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Excellent chapter with mucho angst:) You certainly devised some hellish adventures for our heroes. When even Legolas is freezing, it really must be cold!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Well, I'm actually only reading the story because I expected you to NOT play nice:) And you more than delivered in this chapter. If they really plan to wait for three days before contacting Legolas, then I fear the poor elf will be going up the walls by that time! What a torture!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Oh, I see where this is going now. So they really want to lift that treasure and these rather amateurish villains want to use Legolas' "help". Which they will only get if they have something for leverage. Now, what (or who) could that possibly be *snickers*).

I loved the bar fight! I don't know whether I've evern seen a classic western bar fight in a LOTR story. It certainly felt natural and I almost expected Terence Hill and Bud Spencer to pop up somewhere!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
The description of Lake Town was wonderful - I was right there along with Aragorn, marvelling at its beauty. And of course, seeing Legolas slowly warm up to the dwarven inn was a special kind of fun. As was the idea with the water tabs. Poor elf... has to realize that not only elves know about luxury and how to achieve it:)

Now, the question is: What are these men up to? Sounds like they want to go treasure hunting. But how will our fearless duo fit into the puzzle *rubs chin in thought*?
Vamp.Michelle chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I'm so happy you finished this! You know I was looking forward to reading a slash story from you, so of course I headed over here as soon as I saw the "complete" pop up to actually read it.

I loved your description of Thranduil in the first chapter and how intimidating he seems to Aragorn while Legolas believes he's just "scaring" the ranger - all in good fun. That all had a very playful touch to it and was a nice light-hearted beginning for something that will surely turn angstier pretty quickly.

And the second chapter *sighs*. A wonderful look at their relationship and the bathing scene was very sensual. And I guess I don't have to mention that I love top!Leggy!
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Aw awesome story and the lemons at the end were super hot! Hope 2 read more LxA from u soon!
Aralas chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
I enjoyed this well-written story. Wish there had been some kind of vow of loyalty to each other between them at the end - but i'll have to imagine that. :) Thanks for the story.
leralonde chapter 12 . 6/11/2009
This was great! I loved how Legolas grieved for Aragorn and the relief that waashed through him when he realized he was alive. Their reunion was so touching. Maybe they could love each other like they wanted right now, but hopefully very soon, they will be able to realize just how much they love each other. Sorry this story is almost done. Maybe you have another in the works?
Mirach chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
You posted this chapter right when I had to learn for an exam, it was really hard to resist... I'm glad that I can read it now... There were very nice descriptions of action in this chapter, but I liked their reuniting most. Finally you allowed them a bit of rest! :)