Reviews for Secrets And Demons
spnfan44 chapter 7 . 6/19
Excellent story! You have a talent for telling a good, clear desciptive story in very few words. Not many writers can do that!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
The boys are so much stronger when they tell everything to each other and to Bobby Singer.
Carlata chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i likey the way you think lol
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
Estoy feliz de haber hallado y leido sus historias. Estoy tratando de ponerme al dia con ellas. Me encanta, aunque sea muy perverso Sammy secuestrado y abusado y Dean junto al tio Bobby llegando para salvarlo.
kirallie chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Glad they got to Sam in time! Good work!
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
I really really liked this one but oh the Sammy torture was just unbearable for me. Everyone likes Limp!Sam once in a while but you really have a talent for it. I felt his pain as I read. WOW! Thanks for the great read.

Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
wooh! that was one laundry list of things wrong with Sam...

This was a great fic.

Thanks for the read
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
I'm so glad you put an end to Sam's agony ! Of course if you should feel the need of some caring and mothering by Dean in an epilogue well who would I be to stop you, ;) LOL...

Thanks for the read.
friendly chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
good job.. I think you should add a chapter or 2 more..or a sequel. I would like to see them look into how Mary knew the demon.. and some of Sam's recovery..

great story
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Is there gonna be a sequel? If not that's ok. I like the ending. Glad Sammy survived.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Awesome ending to your story blue peanut! I would love to see a sequel tho where Dean and Sam actively work to find out how the demon knew Mary! I think that would make for a wonderful story!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 7 . 8/22/2007

Good job! I'm not uber excited about messing with Sam's teeth... but I'm glad he's ok now. :D

I like your theory on all of this. You should post this everywhere if it turns out to be true just for the 'I told you so.'

Can't wait for the next update on your other fic, I'll get back on Deal as soon as I can.

Alas, the honors classes get the extra work, Beowulf... journals. writing. independent novel (which I have yet to choose).

The plan is to write superflously so that she never asks me to write ever again. It's actually worked before. Apparently it became time consuming for them to read 8-10 page entries lol.

Then I can renew my unhealthy addiction lol
DeanFanGirl chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
I think you should expand it. Did something happen to John? It looked liked I missed a lot of chapters.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
Those were some pretty bad injuries. It sounds so very bad. Its ok if you had of replied to all of my reviews. lol. Yea dentures would be a bd thing, but now he is going to have trouble chewing forever. My mom has no back teeth and thats what happens with her. So, im guessing that chappy was the epilogue? Its over? that is so sad. Anyway really great story. I am so glad I read it. It is really good.