Reviews for Doodling
HP2020 chapter 1 . 1/5
Nice story! Up until the point where J.K Rowling announced that Dumbledore is gay, I used to think that those two would make a good couple.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Not awful!
I loved it! This was lovely :D
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awe how sweet!
deathrebel101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
hey i like your story there..im also a big fan of harry potter lol did u see harry potter part 1?
sevy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
wow, that's... simly great! You're brilliant!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
nice in my opinion good old fluff!
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was adorable! I loved it!

~Tabbs
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Awh, that was too adorable. I loved the fact that Minerva was talking to herself without realizing it... lol. XD Very cute. I adored it.
TBooki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yay, happy ending! I'm a softy when it comes to fluff, that was great!
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
So Prettiful! I thank that is the fluffiest, most dangerous to teeth, piece of ff I have read in the past month! Seriously. Very nice. Cute. I loved how you took such a tiny, often overlooked quote and made a cute story out of it! Bravo!

Yours
T chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
No, it was nice. I can see him doodling away.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh yes, you should definitely get back into writing ADMM fics much more often! You write so well. :D I let out a big "AW!" when it was discovered the words he had doodled were "Minerva Dumbledore." hehe. Those names look gorgeous together, don't they?

I'm adding this to my favorite stories list. ;)
Kaylee Tonks-Lupin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Awesome story, Cams! _ It made me grin. Sequel, sequel! Please? I'm so glad you're writing AD/MM again!

*huggles Cammie*

~Kay!
sportsnightnut chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw, that was perfect. It wasn't awful, and it wasn't too short, either. One-shots are my favorite types of story, but only if they capture something very well-and this one did. Great job. :D
tabbygirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007