Reviews for Doodling
I loved it! This was lovely :D
alexandriaZ chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awe how sweet!
deathrebel101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
hey i like your story there..im also a big fan of harry potter lol did u see harry potter part 1?
sevy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
wow, that's... simly great! You're brilliant!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
nice in my opinion good old fluff!
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was adorable! I loved it!

Tabbs
something-like-love chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Awh, that was too adorable. I loved the fact that Minerva was talking to herself without realizing it... lol. XD Very cute. I adored it.
TBooki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yay, happy ending! I'm a softy when it comes to fluff, that was great!
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
So Prettiful! I thank that is the fluffiest, most dangerous to teeth, piece of ff I have read in the past month! Seriously. Very nice. Cute. I loved how you took such a tiny, often overlooked quote and made a cute story out of it! Bravo!

Yours
T chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
No, it was nice. I can see him doodling away.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Oh yes, you should definitely get back into writing ADMM fics much more often! You write so well. :D I let out a big "AW!" when it was discovered the words he had doodled were "Minerva Dumbledore." hehe. Those names look gorgeous together, don't they?

I'm adding this to my favorite stories list. ;)
Kaylee Tonks-Lupin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Awesome story, Cams! _ It made me grin. Sequel, sequel! Please? I'm so glad you're writing AD/MM again!

*huggles Cammie*

Kay!
sportsnightnut chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw, that was perfect. It wasn't awful, and it wasn't too short, either. One-shots are my favorite types of story, but only if they capture something very well-and this one did. Great job. :D
tabbygirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw, absolutely lovely.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow!

It wasn't awful!

It was SO cute and wonderful!

If that is the beginning of you getting "into writing ADMM again" I'm really looking forward to you having gotten into writing ADMM again ... ;-)

THANKS