Reviews for Piece by Piece
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Jeez, this girl sure is nosy! Haha, but it's all for the good of the readers, I guess. ;) I read this story a while ago, but I lost it and I'm so glad that I found it again! Great job on this!
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Wow! I just enjoyed it... it was bloody awesome! Rukia and Ichigo make total sense here. Loved it, loved your nameless stalker fangirl! She was perfect foil to the couple! Climbing trees to find the real story wow...

Off to part II you have one dont you? :D
Darlenahr chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love all ur story's bout Ichigo and rukia but dis is my fav... Wish you would write more, anyways love all ur story's.
bethkunoichi chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Haha, I liked this a lot. It was really sweet. I think you could have added more details though, and spread it over multiple chapters. Also, just thought I'd point out that this is actually written in the first person, not the third person. Keep writing!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Very satisfying I loved it!
vagueclarity chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
you write the third pov very well
it portrayed ichiruki relationship very well
ggod job
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I favorited this almost right after you published it. I read about once a month or so and I'm still in love with it.
lambtastic chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is adorable! I kinda wish Byakuya got closer to each other or shared like a mutual bond or something. It seems as if they are just tolerating each other for Rukia which is fine too since the focus of this story is on Rukia and Ichigo's love story. Anyway, just wanted to pop by to tell you this was a great read. I really did enjoy reading their little intimate moments together.
nullllll chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh my, it was a long story but it was 100% worth taking the time to read it!

I just love everything about it and I could not find anything wrong with it. When I read this, I honestly imagined this to be like the final chapter/episode of Bleach, because it is a nice ending.

I hope you write more. xoxo
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ohohohoho. I really loved this story! And to think that it is written from a fan's POV... They are certainly the best couple!
Makkin chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
OMG the best story ever about Rukia and Ichigo love story!
LOVED IT 3
Please do keep doing wonderful stories like this, Thank you So much.

PS: IchiRuki fav couple of Bleach!
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Brilliant. Five-star-rating. Even know Ichigo & Rukia will never be equals, Ichigo's just far too powerful for her. But either way, I thoroughly enjoyed this tale of yours.
spectrumharmony chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ahhh this is so cute!
Thank you so much! It was very well written. XD
morning-raindrops chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This story is amazing! Very well written. Loved every part of it!
Don't Eat the Cake chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! I never thought of anyone ever writing about this couple! I love that Ichigo and Rukia are shrouded in mystery!