Reviews for Spying the Whitelighter
elidear chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
There are no words for this. It's very moving. The song is perfect. It's one of my favorites. I can see Chris on the bridge with an old beat up guitar strumming this song and the two lovers holding each other. I can see Prue keeping an eye on her family and being curious about Chris. I love the ending where Chris tells Bianca with his aunt listening that they will be lost together. Beautiful and sad. I cry every time I read it. It's great.
sherlocked chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
what is the song they sing? Is it something you came up with? cause it reminds me of I'll Be by some one whos name i cant remember.
thedoctorslittlegirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
loved the story it was so tense i coudnt stand i was on theedge entire time great writing
warm-up01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
sad...but sweet. i like this side story to charmed, it would make perfect sense with the series.

good descriptive writing, this could've been very boring but you made it interesting. thanks for writing.
me chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That is sweet and cute. I like it.
Power of Fiction chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved it

Not many stories show Bianca in a good light
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
sad
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love that song, I'll be by Edwin McCain, though I don't see how it has anything to do with Chris or is he just singing it because he likes it.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
i love it
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Sweet, but sad. Again, I can see Prue, or even Grams or Penny, following Chris around. After all, he was a big mystery to the Halliwells.

TG
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Cool story!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was so beautiful. Write more plz!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
awesome

spechless
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww, I just about cried with this story. I looked up the song and had it playing at the same time and it really hit me. Great story!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I loved what you did with Chris and Bianca, it's such a beautiful idea!