Reviews for After Dinner Discussions
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 8/6
love it please write more
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 7/27
It was sweet, i liked it, just wish we could have seen the reaction of Dumbledore.
laurcuna chapter 1 . 5/28
I enjoyed this, please make more!
Trisha chapter 1 . 5/22
Really sweet
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/17
great story!
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 2/6
Well written:) I found the characters' reactions believable
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Wow~
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY. IT WAS ADORABLE.
I know Harry getting his hand cut open shouldn't make me happy, but literally the last scene with Sirius and Remus checking in on Harry just made me so completely happy I forgot about how unpleasant Umbridge is (which is hard, trust me). Ugh. Thank you for writing this.
Th b chapter 1 . 7/13/2015

s
h.

".
S

s. D ddD s s. SdSs s s.d. DDsDDD.
Did

M. D U ,

E d
D
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I know this was posted awhile ago, but I wanted to leave a review because it really hit me in the feels. I hated how Harry never told anyone about the scars either so I really liked this. And yeah, let's pretend that Sirius survives Order of The Phoenix. He deserves a real family, people who genuinely care about him :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Ooooh I can't wait for the sequel! This was well written, not very intense, but it really captured the horror of Harry's detentions. Like you, I felt like people should have found out about it. No one really got just how disturbing they were. Please do a sequel!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
BRILLIANT! Yes, yes, yes! I can't WAIT for Revolution! Yours bloody brilliant!
bibizinha09 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I liked the story, though I think it could have been more intense ( idk if it's just me, but I love when things gets dramatic and my heart bumps wildly XD ). But anyways, one of the bests of HP that I read. Congratulations and please, keep writing (y)(thumbs up)
redcakeMaine chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Yeah! I really liked it!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was adorable (at least at the end). Very well-written!