Reviews for After Dinner Discussions
Love this...SO SWEET! ️️
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I hate that Sirius was killed off in OotP. His death breaks my heart, both for him and for Harry. What is worse, I hold Dumbledore largely responsible. Even if he truly thought Sirius was guilty (which we don't REALLY know, because we don't REALLY know what the Potter will said), wouldn't you think he would want to talk to Sirius, if only to give him the old "disappointed grandpa" routine and find out what he was offered to give up the Potters? Really, even the Lestranges received trials!

I think Sirius's incarceration allowed Dumbledore to do as he pleased with Harry, without having to fight against Sirius, Remus, and any other Order members and friends ... so he didn't fight it or investigate it. I find Dumbledore's insistence that the Wizarding world was too dangerous for Harry to be suspicious. If that was really true, then why did he give the "all clear" to the Longbottoms? If Harry was in danger, then surely the Longbottom were, as well. Why the lack of concern for them?

Dumbledore has a lot to answer for, and I always hope Lily makes his "next great adventure" a living hell. In fact, I always hope whoever is his "minder" in the afterlife makes him experience every single physical pain, nightmare, vision, and heartbreak Harry has had to experience because of Dumbledore's meddling and control. I find him incredibly callous where Harry's feelings and emotions are concerned. I have often wondered how Harry kept going, because I think the burden he carried was enough to sink most adults. I'm surprised he didn't turn his wand on himself during year five.

Anyway, I've always felt Harry and Sirius both deserved better than they received. JM2K.
TiniTinuviel chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Awesome story!
xxdelightfullxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
God this is just perfect! Youve fixed something thats always bothered me in canon and i love the way you did it
intjsherlocked chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
This was amazing! You are such a talented writer, I felt as though I were actually reading the Harry Potter books!
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Ur profile pic reminds me of Percy and Annabeth. Sry, that was totally unrelated. Great story, so touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Lovin' it!Siriusly.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Nice
mypatronusisahorcrux chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I love this one shot! This is the kind of moment I live for (and wish were in the canon books).. Just pure family time. Excellent job!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This definitely should have happened
finck.astrid chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
amazing
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Update soon please.
JustHarrySirius chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I utterly adored this story and I sincerely hope you continue it! I thought the same thing when Umbridge did that to Harry that NO ONE noticed (no important adult) I am in full agreement that Sirius "never died," and am in a happy state of delusion ;-) Also, I do not mind being your beta if you would like. -JHS.
X22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Please let me know when the sequel is up
gleefan2009 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
love it please write more