Reviews for After Dinner Discussions
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 4/11
I know this was posted awhile ago, but I wanted to leave a review because it really hit me in the feels. I hated how Harry never told anyone about the scars either so I really liked this. And yeah, let's pretend that Sirius survives Order of The Phoenix. He deserves a real family, people who genuinely care about him :)
Ooooh I can't wait for the sequel! This was well written, not very intense, but it really captured the horror of Harry's detentions. Like you, I felt like people should have found out about it. No one really got just how disturbing they were. Please do a sequel!
TheTurquoiseBookworm chapter 1 . 2/19
BRILLIANT! Yes, yes, yes! I can't WAIT for Revolution! Yours bloody brilliant!
bibizinha09 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I liked the story, though I think it could have been more intense ( idk if it's just me, but I love when things gets dramatic and my heart bumps wildly XD ). But anyways, one of the bests of HP that I read. Congratulations and please, keep writing (y)(thumbs up)
redcakeMaine chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Yeah! I really liked it!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This was adorable (at least at the end). Very well-written!
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Awe, I love this story. It didn't make any sense to me either that Harry didn't have anyone to talk to about it... He had lots of people. And I definitely read the story as if Sirius was still alive. :)
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Well written!:)
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I pretend nearly all the time that Sirius doesn't die :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
i like the story
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Great story! So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nicely done...However, given Ginny's little issue and the way that Harry winds up in hospital so often, the whole idea of "Hogwarts is safe" is not very reasonable.
The conquering wyrm chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh yea living Sirius is waaaaay better
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Way to go mate. You've broken my feels.
I, unfortunately, cannot live in a world were Sirius doesn't die, no matter how much I'd like him to live. So I feel that this really is an OotP missing moment. In my mind the conversation Remus and Sirius had is what made Sirius go to the Department of Mysteries in a way. Sirius will do anything to protect Harry and not lose him and goin that night is his way trying not to lose Harry.
But this way extraordinarily well written and like I said, you broke my feels.
Sally chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Loved this story! Your characterisations and prose were beautifully done! Please write more!