Reviews for Acetone Tears
Dream24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You have left a vivid yet haunting image in my mind. Excellent work and completely in character (aside from some very minor details which totally adds to the story in it's own way).
Hook Prosthesis chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow, I thought that was going to get very x rated very quickly, but then I was like, "YES!" when Jizabel carved out those annoying eyes... *growl* Of course, Cain has always irritated me, but that's just me, I guess, consdering the fact that everyone else loves him... Very well written!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was scary, yet good. LOVED IT
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
really interesting.
lunarwolf89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
this was a superb story. I really enjoyed reading it. thak you so very much for putting it up.
Xelena chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
i was wondering if he was going to take his eyes or not. at the beginning there i thought he was just going to molest him. i'm not sure which i wanted more. after all, Cain's missing a part of himself without his eyes. Then again, Jizabel isn't wrong for wanting those eyes - they are quite pretty. well written.
NeverGrowUp890 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
*pouts* Cain's eyes! Very sad yet moving. Great job!
The Grim Phantasm- FEAR chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I'll admit it- I am usually a critic.

And I usually do not enjoy oneshots.

But, you see, the key word here is 'usually'.

I absolutely adored this story. It was so well written. Envisioning this happening to Cain- it feels like someone has driven a white-hot poker into my heart and twisted it around and jerked it out with the mangled organ still stuck to the end. But that's a good thing... in some wierd, masochistic, Godchild fan way. )

Write more stories. There are not nearly enough Godchild stories on here.

Sincerely yours,

Fear
Fuzzy Niffler chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
*practically writhes*

I loved this. The prose was wonderful and Jizable is my favorite character so... Yes.

This was pretty much awesome :3
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
At least it wasn't smut. Smut with these two would have been really bad. x-x, though, now that this section is up, I'm sure we'll see plenty of it. Nice fic, though, It's.. very bittersweet, because as much as I hate to see dear Cain suffer, I do enjoy the darker side of romance and love- those twisted attractions and desires are always a nice break from the fluff and smut. I just can't seem to write good fics of this sort, though. Wonder why. Hm, oh well, as long as we have writers like you, I won't have to worry about that. Once again, lovely job.
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
oh fuck, i was literally up against my computer screen like "wtf is there going to be smexiness!" then again, knowing Jizabel...so unpredictable -favorites-
AkiraIshikawa chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Freddy

As I said before,

I love your story.

You really should write more.

I love how you played Cain and Jizabel;

I hope to see another.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
wow! that was really creepy and well written! you also stayed well in character good job!
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This was so beautiful, it made me cry when Jizabel gouged out Cain's mesmerizing eyes of gold. It really was beautiful.
perishedlove chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Honestly, some may call this gruesome or insanity, but I thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. You conveyed all of Jizabel's morbid thoughts so well. He was completely in character, Cain also. I like the little bit of sinful love you threw in. It was a whirlpool of emotions, and I wish I could write something nearly as good as this. This site needs more Godchild stories like this. I could actually see everything you put in this one-shot happening in the series too. I almost died at how lovely this was, thank you for writing it. I hope to see more.

-pl