Reviews for Silent Torture of Love
ShatteredDragon chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
goddammit! why are all the good stories unfinished?!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
...oh god...this is horrifying. Snape/Harry? No. That's horrifying. I feel sick.
Gaara Fan100 chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
All in all I love the story but might I suggest adding the actual penetration and that scene? I'm the type of person who is a TOTAL fangirl and having written sex scenes myself feel like if you add an actual lemon in with the whole:

'Snape enters Harry slowly while nipping and sucking on his neck,Harry moaning in both pain and pleasure. Once Harry adjusted to the feeling he looks at Snape and simply says"Move!"Thus making Snape move slowly at first before picking up the pace. Leaving a mark on Harry's neck before moving onwards'

well you get the picture if you need help at all let me know also I am faving and watching you closely Please update soon
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Neeshack chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
Interesting! Looking forward to reading about the continuing adventure.
IchigoRenji chapter 18 . 1/14/2010
luv it its awsome
BSolomon chapter 18 . 8/9/2009
I have enjoyed this story so far I read it through from chapter1 - 18 that is how I read before I review please update soon
vincents1lover chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
OMG!My first harryXsnape fanfic...that i managed to get through all the updated chapters!

LOL!

Omg thank you!Its awesome!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!I LUVE IT AS MUCH AS HARRY WUVES SNAPES DICK!
Bruised23 chapter 18 . 5/24/2009
I know its been absolutely forever - but I wish you would continue this story - its fantastic, one of your best! I love it - if you choose to continue I can't wait to see what happens with the truce and over the Christmas holiday!
Summitterer chapter 18 . 5/5/2009
sorry to say, but youre kinda predictible. either that or im just really observant i dunno lol keep up the AWESOME writing!

Loves, Brooke
Summitterer chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
your so bomb, you make me wanna blow up! yeah sorry about that one, it had to be said. anyway, dubledore is one sly dog aint he? well it seems fitting i suppose as his character is supposed to be portrayed as gay. nice story so far! keep up that AMAZING writing!

loves, Brooke
somethingjustlikethat chapter 18 . 4/25/2009
Cool! Update?
Helix chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
In one word beautiful.

Couldn't stop reading, your story was like a drug to me

*is still addicted*

Gonna read it again.

Never thought of the couple HarryxSnape though, found this one by coincidence, I actually am a supporter of Quirrel/Snape but this one is wonderful

(and in an easy enough English so even foreigners like me can understand it)

I would love to see a next chapter but you seem to have stopped writing :(
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
i'll finish reading the story later. Though, I think I've read the story b4 but never finished it, you know? So, it's good so far and UPDATE! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!