Reviews for Temper Tantrum
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
Poor Jimmy; he must feel ashamed, disgusted and afraid of himself.

Znak chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Cool story!Thank you for this. Please update it soon!
jediguru chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
that was pretty good! where did jimmy go? can't wait for the next chapter.
Rockthis chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
Great update, Beks! I am glad I mentioned this fanfic to you the other day. I was definately wondering what was going to happen. Update when you can. :)
okmeamithinknow chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
*freaking out!* Oh man! Update soon. This is great!
Rockthis chapter 16 . 3/30/2009
Aw, I just read this! So cute! If you ever finish it, I'd be glad to hear the ending! :)
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 16 . 8/15/2008

If I were to walk in on the whole group unconscious, I'd totally freak out. update ASAP! Reading your fics on ff is so much easier than on IDOJ because the comments aren't between the you think you could put WE're Curious (Black and White) on here too? I like that one, but once again I hate scrolling through everyone's comments to read the chapters.
MissBayley chapter 16 . 4/4/2008

Miss Mudblood chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
Wow. That was extremely interesting and very well-written. I absoltuely adored it. It held my attention through-out and I almost cried at the end. Very well-done, please update soon! _
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 3/20/2008
Yikes! Monster Jimmy hit Cindy full force... that can't be good.

And Eustace ruined everything; good thing he did something useful for once. Guess fear was stronger than pride.

CraazyOne chapter 15 . 10/9/2007
Wow! Great job here. Jimmy turning back into the monster from the dramatic! No! What will Cindy do? What will JIMMY do? Ah!

All right, all right, I'll quit screaming melodramatically! But you've done an awesome job and I want to read more!

Must...know...what! Don't leave us hanging for long!

~CraazyOne ;)
mrmuscle chapter 15 . 9/17/2007
Piratess-Bell chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Awesome chapter as always, Beks. Keep it up.
jimlover54 chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
good chappie! keep it up :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Eustace should invest all that money in a new brain! The guy is a real idiot.

Cool chapter. Good job with all the characters and describing Jimmy's transformation.

85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »