Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
CptSyphilis chapter 52 . 5/13
This is more a review for the whole thing.

Bloody awesome! I just wish they could get either a decent SG video game or better yet create XSGCOM the game haha
TrueMetis chapter 52 . 4/9
Well this was fun, looking forward to the sequel.
TrueMetis chapter 35 . 4/8
Ouch feel bad for Fifth.
TrueMetis chapter 42 . 4/8
Eh, can't say I disagree with Sharp's actions here. US wants to claim it can handle security then it's got to follow through. And when they can't someone who can needs to step in. Any complaint about rights don't work very well from a country that created Guantanamo.
bookcoda chapter 41 . 4/4
This is so awesome and it was even written before the franchise was remade.
storybookknight chapter 52 . 3/18
Just have to say, I found and finished this story this week and I quite enjoyed it. I don't know if you're paying attention to these days, but thanks for writing an interesting story! I particularly liked the characterizations that you gave through X-COM soldiers. The games have always been interesting in setting but weak in characterization so adding them to an character -strong series like SG-1 is quite natural. Looking forward to the sequel!
lol, bro Xcom is going to destroy every non human son of a bitch out there. forget the Gou uld I cant wait till they start hitting the wraiths :D.
Kaioo chapter 45 . 3/11
Y'know. I don't like Weir in this at all. TBH I actually want to see Sharp get even more one-ups over her and eventually she just gets rekt.
Kaioo chapter 42 . 3/11
She fired Sharp?
Fucking idiot. That's going to backfire terribly.
Kaioo chapter 38 . 3/4
I just realised something.. was it just a joke thing between Frasier and Sharp for him to be dropping his trousers for the injection?
I've seen some videos of ass injections, and they don't need to drop their trousers to do so.
Kaioo chapter 32 . 3/4
The sabre rattling linked to increased funds?
No wonder Russia has been rattling its saber at Ukraine recently! There's a secret organisation fighting aliens! THE MORE YOU KNOW!
Kaioo chapter 31 . 3/4
I see the UNHCR getting involved backfiring immensely.
Kaioo chapter 23 . 3/4
It may have been bigger than Atlantis, but that doesn't mean it was better.
Kaioo chapter 5 . 3/2
Huh.. so the badguys have a different origin?
I mean, in canon X-Com it's a race called the Ethereals controlling the Sectoids and all the others right?
Ikke2 chapter 52 . 2/20
Logically sound, well written and very enyoable. Every fan of stargate should read this.