Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
An excellent tale, thank you for the experience!
Qrs-jg chapter 52 . 1/8
Fantastic story!
Andile chapter 52 . 1/3
One of the best Stargate x overs I have read definitely reading the recommendation. Thanks author-san.
Nipplegunz chapter 52 . 1/1
Thanks for the great story!
SimpleSoda54321 chapter 46 . 12/11/2021
That plaque looked like something from Warhammer 40k. I approve.
DeathRayBob chapter 43 . 12/3/2021
You've certainly got Jackson following the Atlantean practice of partially solving a minor, short-term problem, and generating a major long-term nightmare as a direct consequence.
SimpleSoda54321 chapter 11 . 12/1/2021
Hey that pun was genius. "The best defense is a good offense. is indeed a classic.
DeathRayBob chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
I think you've really nailed the Tokra in this chapter. Even if it is Jakob doing the speaking, we see the same kind of utterly uninformative warnings as were so often seen in the series. Saying that sarcophagi are 'bad' without explaining WHY is as useless a warning as I can think of.

Well done. Please give us more!
Officer Hotpants chapter 36 . 5/7/2021
"I doubt that either Washington or the UN would approve of excessive interference with the internal affairs of a sovereign nation Colonel" Hammond told him disapprovingly."
Oh yeah. That's right. This is an AU fic.

Go Bra'tac.
Officer Hotpants chapter 32 . 5/7/2021
Huh. I thought Langara was a purposeful reference to The Bureau: X-Com Declassified. The game takes place in the early 1960s.
Monster King chapter 52 . 2/26/2021
Awesomeness
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 52 . 12/3/2020
So. Having read through story...

I have to say that I really don't like this. I've never found "Humanity, Fuck Yeah!" Stories like this too interesting. I suppose my biggest gripe is with how you plan on making the Ori a non-threat.

Other than that, it's well written, and the OCs aren't obnoxious like mosr other fanfictions.
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 12/1/2020
Didn't robot Teal'c go crazy and not work? Thought there were only robots of the 3 humans.
highlander348 chapter 23 . 10/28/2020
sucks
yiggdrasill chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
Just hit the bit where its explained why xcom troops are so good...and it fits so well. Not just in realism but it says a ton about xcom culture. They dont expect to survive the wars, none of them do, and they see what they are fighting to protect and defeat as worth more then their lives. Its both sad and heroic in a fatalistic way that they all choose to take such actions. In normal situations i would be horrified and against it, but war isnt normal (you are completely correct that its common in real militaries l too) and with what happens to the survivors of alien attacks i can see why they do it because the cost of failure really would be unimaginable.