Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
Monster King chapter 52 . 2/26
Awesomeness
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 52 . 12/3/2020
So. Having read through story...

I have to say that I really don't like this. I've never found "Humanity, Fuck Yeah!" Stories like this too interesting. I suppose my biggest gripe is with how you plan on making the Ori a non-threat.

Other than that, it's well written, and the OCs aren't obnoxious like mosr other fanfictions.
Bearmauls chapter 4 . 12/1/2020
Didn't robot Teal'c go crazy and not work? Thought there were only robots of the 3 humans.
highlander348 chapter 23 . 10/28/2020
sucks
yiggdrasill chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
Just hit the bit where its explained why xcom troops are so good...and it fits so well. Not just in realism but it says a ton about xcom culture. They dont expect to survive the wars, none of them do, and they see what they are fighting to protect and defeat as worth more then their lives. Its both sad and heroic in a fatalistic way that they all choose to take such actions. In normal situations i would be horrified and against it, but war isnt normal (you are completely correct that its common in real militaries l too) and with what happens to the survivors of alien attacks i can see why they do it because the cost of failure really would be unimaginable.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/13/2020
"I doubt that either Washington or the UN would approve of excessive interference with the internal affairs of a sovereign nation Colonel."
USA, and the UN always do what they need, nobody cares about lesser countries (like Yugoslavia, middle east, and all others) and now we at war with supreme extraterrestrials and care about shit like non-Earth states sovereignty?!
And hiding war for so long(longer than few months) it's just ridiculous. Little blast for a few tonnes can be felt hundreds of kilometres away, even small nukes can be SEEN for thousands. And x-com interceptors throw them like confetti for a few years now.
Best wishes, but no more reading this, at the start, such good fic
Mangoose chapter 45 . 7/10/2020
Sharp is a man I deeply admire. He's not one who would stand by the sidelines and do nothing because of what the law says. A true man of action. If something endangers innocents, he will act.

Weir, on the other hand, pisses me off so much because she's acting in the best interests of the US and not the entirety of Earth unlike Sharp.
Mangoose chapter 42 . 7/10/2020
I hope Weir dies a horrible death. Preferably by torture from goa'uld. She's the main character whose suffering I will gleefully celebrate.
Mangoose chapter 38 . 7/10/2020
Carter is really fucking annoying with that bleeding heart of hers. Does she even remind herself that she's in a military outfit and not a friggin' charity? Always help first, ask later.

Sentiments matter less when you're in a galaxy surrounded by possible hostiles. Play nice when you have to but that doesn't mean you have to feed every extraterrestrial beggar you come across.

If it wasn't for O'Neill being suspicious, those three convicts would have turned her into their personal onahole given the chance.
Mangoose chapter 35 . 7/10/2020
Carter keeps getting brainfucked, like a telepathic slut.
IamKroGan1 chapter 52 . 6/1/2020
Good story, x-com killing goa'uld was always going to be fun. I didn't like that the IOA were still a thing, those guys were dicks. Sgc relied heavily on plot armour to protect then in canon, now they actually have some decent force in xcom.
IamKroGan1 chapter 13 . 5/28/2020
Ba'al is easily the most competent Goa'uld in Stargate, and the best enemy throughout the whole show.
IamKroGan1 chapter 7 . 5/28/2020
Breytenbach gets arm shot off, instead of passing out from pain he just seals the wound and switches to his pistol, badass.
Crazy9087 chapter 9 . 3/22/2020
I find it interesting how you've put Loki as the boss of the sectoids. As I started with X-COM 2 I was originally expecting the Ethereals to be some super old race like the Ancients and the Wraith who rather than choose to ascend went into psionics and all of the bullshit you can use them for.
xanderken chapter 25 . 12/6/2019
that's one thing I never understood about the asgard. they rely on automation alot, they could have set up mines and ship yards in the milky way to produce equipment these would be safe from the reps and give the a fall back outpost and a small fleet to bluff the Goa'uld with.