Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
Hivemindtime chapter 25 . 15h
What the fuck Mayborne
Medved chapter 44 . 2/18
Would be fun with all those goauld gathered for some automated Tolan ship with uft generator just jump in ang go Boom...but little too brutal for Tolan even if they had time to prepare that :D
ItzJoe chapter 49 . 12/17/2023
i dont like the way everyone has been making demands as of late
ItzJoe chapter 34 . 12/16/2023
you had a right hard on for the russians when you wrote this huh? you kept giving them everything, the promotions, the ships, the bases etc, i mean for a brit i didnt expect that
Reichenfaust chapter 31 . 11/8/2023
Clausewitz was only saying that to give a reason for the nobility of Prussia and the German States, to retain control of the massive amount of common men they had just finished telling for a century that 'Prussia is an Army with a Country'.

The nobles and industrial leaders wanted to maintain control of the guys they had told WERE the country, saying they need to now subordinate themselves to the leadership which had never dug a trench, never fired a rifle, never MARCHED a day in their lives.

Clausewitz was from an era where he feared that the GIVING common men enough faculty to defend themselves as a professional army would OVERTAKE the political noble class.

Much like today, they fear everyone 'below' them in the falsely created hierarchy.
George Cristian810 chapter 30 . 9/5/2023
I honestly lost my time on this story . The enemy became more powerful out of nowhere .
Reichenfaust chapter 8 . 7/30/2023
Nobodies shitting on ShatnerTrek these days, that Avenger trilogy is gold standard compared to frakes and co that have skipped on out pretending like their shit don't stink lol...
Erizar chapter 52 . 5/20/2023
Sorry about leaving few reviews. I leave them occasionally when reading on Desktop. Excellent story, I enjoyed Apophis far more than I did Anubis. That was true in the original series as well, but here Anubis was majorly carried by Loki. Baal didn't receive his due attention, his intellect came across but not his charm in his scenes. Thanks for the story :)
Erizar chapter 35 . 5/18/2023
Did not like them leaving behind Fifth. He is a security threat to be sure, far worse than Nirti or any other prisoners due to how easily he could escape and propogate, but the lack of deliberation or hesitation is frustrating. If the Aschen can be salvaged, surely 5th can?
Erizar chapter 34 . 5/18/2023
The idea that Loki is using Earth to hone his military capacity in preparation for the Replicators was a good touch. It makes the fact that Earth stands a chance make sense, and the gradual escalation could be him splitting his attention, letting the AI gather data while he works on the more pressing issue of genetics and technology viable against Replicators.
Erizar chapter 33 . 5/18/2023
Good solution to the Tok'ra problem. I enjoy the fact that you make actual changes to the story and use the technologies gained throughout the journey. It was one of the more annoying things about Stargate. It is one of my favorite shows, but that writing flaw...
Erizar chapter 32 . 5/18/2023
Dark but well done. It's easy to separate yourself from the reality of XCOM.
Erizar chapter 31 . 5/18/2023
It's hard to believe that Kinsey isn't a traitor. Even without the benefit of hindsight, his actions are always self serving and always disastrous for humanity. The NID stealing from the Asgard and the Tollan is a big brain move.
Erizar chapter 29 . 5/18/2023
Sorry for not leaving reviews. At the end of a chapter I just want to get to the next part of the story. The mesh between Stargate and XCOM is excellent. The fatalistic attitude of the XCOM personnel vs. the more hopeful SGC is well balanced. You've also managed to develop the allied races and the Goa'uld fight for supremacy was never this well explored in the show.
Guest chapter 52 . 5/15/2023