Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
Erizar chapter 2 . 5/13/2023
I'm enjoying the way you are weaving the two verses together. Not sure about choosing early McKay for the story. The McKay we get in Stargate Atlantis is a vastly different character from the obnoxious guy we meet in 48 Hours. That McKay is socially inept but at least competent, early McKay is wrong about everything to serve as a foil for Sam.
Guest chapter 52 . 5/7/2023
Awesome story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2023
Switzerland is also heavily armed and has one of the Largest military stock piles in the world
Anti-Virtue chapter 22 . 4/20/2023
I can't believe you endorsed that single use naquadah potassium fuckshit miscartiage they made up for [S1E15 - Singularity] which I assure you is the first and last time Stargate Itself Endorsed it, it was essentially retconned like the Zat's Three Shots Disintegrate ability
Azmodai chapter 52 . 3/22/2023
It's been years since I last read this fanfic. I loved it then and I still love it now.
Thanks for all the effort and time that you put into it.
Guest chapter 52 . 2/21/2023
So despite all the galactic changes canon played out pretty much the exact same.
Yeah chapter 52 . 1/4/2023
I’m saying that, sadly, A’Newb managed a last vengeful act. Aka, he dropped a bomb on some places of the surface, and, thus, it cannot he ignored.
And, I will say, they were anywhere from Devil’s Court.
To, Hellyweird.
To, Wall Street.
Nobody would be able to ignore That!

Oh, and I would put that in a somewhat silly “omake” style.
And this chapter 52 . 1/3/2023
This is where full exposure happens, and a new, official, transnational military alliance force is made.
Supremely independent from the United Nazis.
Aha chapter 50 . 1/3/2023
Gaston and Hailey! Now there’s something...
Yeah no chapter 50 . 1/3/2023
I prefer Jonas with Cassandra.
Massive flags chapter 50 . 1/3/2023
The Baal cult, including Ishtar and Molok, didn’t just have girls burned alive. It was (horrifically) common for any children to be offered up, male or female.
This is just propaganda in this.
A couple chapter 47 . 1/3/2023
One) For Langara, this looks like the real beginnings of The Bureau: XCOM, somewhat.

Two) it’s like the preemptive version of the war in Seraphin2011’s story!
Good gracious!
Ooh another chapter 47 . 1/3/2023
Vis Uban in connection to the Plague:
Based off of Seraphin2011’s idea, much like the snakeheads being weapons, the Plague could have been a purposeful bio-weapon to reduce an enemy to nothing.
Names chapter 46 . 1/3/2023
for SG-1A:
Other’Neill,
Carter-noid,
Cyber-Daniel,
Tec,
And...
I’mma leave the last one.
Androidinav is too good...
Yeah chapter 45 . 1/3/2023
The Xtra-COMM should have been put into play.
Bear with me.
They should have done some “RandR” trips for every member of XCOM or otherwise fighting against the Sectoid hordes, for them to go to get “Mecha-doubles” made.
Then, they could have been their somewhat permanent memorials, and backups in case of something like the invasion mission.
Seriously!