Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
ZhaWarudo chapter 14 . 9/27/2022
If Loki captured and interrogated some commers he'd know he doesn't have to hold back. Don't know for the xcom original reason for the same holding back.
ZhaWarudo chapter 11 . 9/27/2022
Good joke but the name Enterprise is wasted on the first captured Ha'tak.
ZhaWarudo chapter 6 . 9/27/2022
So they did plain old orbital bombardment, I expected more from the scary xcom. Also how can one bc-305 bomb the aschen? They should have tons of satellite defenses, at least in every fanon they do.
ZhaWarudo chapter 4 . 9/26/2022
You nailed the crossover, not much else to say.
ZhaWarudo chapter 2 . 9/26/2022
Pretty good, but using single quotes for speech is annoying.
It's standard to use them for thoughts.
Angybalkam chapter 21 . 9/9/2022
I’ve just discovered this, and I started crying tears of dakka-fueled joy when I heard: 12-gauge minigun.
Gremlin23 chapter 52 . 8/24/2022
Hi! it's the year 2022 and people are still enjoying this fic and recommending it to others (which is how I found it). I absolutely loved the story. your writing is excellent and the story masterfully crafted to combine two of my favourite sci-fi worlds. Thank you for all the work you put into it and I hope you get many more good reviews. Who knows, someone at 2k might stumble onto it and you'll find yourself the inspiration for a video game based on the same concept.
Guest chapter 52 . 1/8/2022
An excellent tale, thank you for the experience!
Qrs-jg chapter 52 . 1/8/2022
Fantastic story!
Andile chapter 52 . 1/3/2022
One of the best Stargate x overs I have read definitely reading the recommendation. Thanks author-san.
Nipplegunz chapter 52 . 1/1/2022
Thanks for the great story!
SimpleSoda54321 chapter 46 . 12/11/2021
That plaque looked like something from Warhammer 40k. I approve.
DeathRayBob chapter 43 . 12/3/2021
You've certainly got Jackson following the Atlantean practice of partially solving a minor, short-term problem, and generating a major long-term nightmare as a direct consequence.
SimpleSoda54321 chapter 11 . 12/1/2021
Hey that pun was genius. "The best defense is a good offense. is indeed a classic.
DeathRayBob chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
I think you've really nailed the Tokra in this chapter. Even if it is Jakob doing the speaking, we see the same kind of utterly uninformative warnings as were so often seen in the series. Saying that sarcophagi are 'bad' without explaining WHY is as useless a warning as I can think of.

Well done. Please give us more!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »