Reviews for XSGCOM: Mirror Image
GunSmoke2 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Awesome story, can't wait for the next chapters.
Exterminatus chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
So far so good.
Malicean chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Never even heard of X-COM, sounds like a fun game ;)

Though in the SG1 universe these guys stick out not like a sore thumb but like the twenty-pound sledgehammer that just hit said thumb. Don't get me wrong, I like the story so far, but the X-COM guys are so high-profile both on Earth and offworld, you can't pull them off believably as something previously unnoticed from the very same planet.

"a thermonuclear fireball that was visible almost all the way back to Hawaii" That sort of thing tends not to get overlooked.
Gogolu chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I love new chapter.

Smoothing X-com into the SGC looks nice.

Technology lesson was also real good idea. It added to realistic look of this new world.
Bolo chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
What I always hated about the SGC is the fact that they couldn’t even protect Earth from any body with a small ship from landing on it. At least X-Com could track incoming ships! Will any of the SGC be in combat with any enemies from X-Com.
Janusi chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Finally got the change to read this and I did like it. I do hope that X-COM too will learn a few things from this partnership. Otherwise, I am sure they will cause Earth's downfall rather than saving it.

Heard of the games, never played it though.
Exterminatus chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Heh, nice job and keep it up. (I'm a certain member with the same name from Spacebattles ;).
Bolo chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Nice! X-Com is used to fighting an alien enemy but alot of times SG1 are fighting nature, viruses, broken tech and dangers animals. This should be interesting match up. Maybe they can take advantage of all those worlds that the SGC couldnt or wont go back to. I cant wait to see NID taken down a few pegs.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Pure genius to cross those two.

Secret was really the secret. :)

Could this be Loki's secret army? Asgard problem with cloning can be solved by as many alien abductions and experiments. From what can be seen on SG-1 earth is most heavily populated planet we can see. So bigger gene pool to search for cure.

I hope that Mars base is not easily found and accessible by SGC standards.

i hope to see more of this.
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59