Reviews for These Latter Days
SayLo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Sammy's such a giant octopus child x) he's awesome acting kidish and making dean smile :3 just bril
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 3/10/2012

Cheshire Duck chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It's beautifully written, completely realistic for the characters, and you portrayed their emotions so convincingly that I actually felt them while reading it, which has never happened! I still have tears in my eye writing this.

Thanks for the wonderful ride and I look forward to reading more of your work.
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aww, this was so cute!

I love how it was more angsty than whumpy. I usually like the opposite, but this took a relatively small injury (though head wounds can be bad) and showed the effects of it on the brothers and Bobby. Really deep stuff here, but I never found myself doubting that they would actually say and think stuff like that.

Oh, and I loved the voice you gave Dean. It was so dead on and showcased the best of him.

HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 12/3/2007

This is too darn good!

You eliminate/implicit so much, especially the “subject”. I don’t know why, it’s just perfect. The story's angst is good, Sam/Bobby/Ellen's worry are good, Sam's care is good, Dean's physical hurt is good, the story's progress is good.

November'sGuest chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Wow, girl, you seem to have a knack for awesome, mind-blowing one-liners! Loved this one:

"Wide open, no wall or barriers, and Sam knows he’s the one who tore those down from a mattress in a bare room."

That was great. I loved this line because its so true and says it so beautifully. Really enjoyed this one, too. Stayed up too late to read it...yawns...great little one-shot made it worth it.

thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Great story!
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, I really liked that!
chb76 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wow this was beautiful- fantastic writing, dark and heartbreaking with just the right amount of hope thrown in. Amazing.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was really good. I love all the points made, and it was sweet. Great job.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lol. I this story was cool! _
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow...this was great! _
carocali chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Poor, battered Dean. Yes, he did take quite a knock from that nasty Demon. At least he got his in the end!

Interesting play on the days following the YED's demise. Gotta love Bobby! I hope he can help Sam figure out how to help Dean out of his mess!

Thanks for sharing!

JennK528 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Lovely, lovely piece of writing. Just...Sam there for Dean, and Dean being his usual stubborn self. *sigh* Well done, with no over-the-top angsty mush. lol! Just the right amount.

thanks for another great story!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Oh, I really liked this! Great job!