Reviews for September
chetza chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Omg I love you and you story, and your Tezuka -so patient, knowing all of Fujis work- I am in love...

I so loved it. The whole novel and all.
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is so sweet! My favourite part is when Tezuka says that he recognizes Fuji's writing style. He knows him so well.. SQUEEE!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Yees! Yay, they're finally together! Trust Tezuka to sense Fuji from his writting, but then again, we expect no less!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Awesome.
elreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
sweet!

more tefu fics, ne?
Hanamuke chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Novelist Fuji is so romantic! -sighs a happy sigh- I especially
rain angst chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love this story. It is sad yet happy. I like how the book fuji writes is about his feelings about Tezuka. Agian i just really enjoyed reading this.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I loved it! Yay for Fuji's wish coming true! -
taraentula chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
This was absolutely perfectly done... The best TezuFuji oneshot I've read so far. It was very tastefully written! Keep writing more!
kunimitsu4shusuke chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
i like the story,, is this one shot? i hope not,, more power to you...
summerdie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ah the subtle melancholy.. Lurvs so much~ _
vierblith chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
kya! -fangirl squeals-

i heart you! i so heart you. this is the second part of my daily tefu dose and it's so well written (except, well, 'per se' is right and not 'per say'...)

and now you've added an idea for the long list of new tezufuji fics i have in mind and... oh, i HEART you! :3

please... could you continue? or right a sequel, maybe?

"It shouldn’t interest her, but it does. He shouldn’t intrigue her, but he does. She shouldn’t love him, but she does."

aww... tezufuji is love!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was beautiful. The narrative of Fuji's novel intertwined with what was going on in his life fitted perfectly. The atmosphere of the story had a nice bittersweet feel to it. I loved the last line ]. I love the overall tone of this story. So simply written, but there are so many emotions that just flow out when you read it. I really enjoyed reading this. Really well done! Great job! ]

*adds to favorites*
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
*chu* How sweet... But if Tezuka always knew, he should have said so sooner. Goodness! xP I love these silly boys. Good job! The story was really well written! Though your italics on the book at the end didn't go through. -