Reviews for Of Black Steel and Cherry Blossoms
Lucyole chapter 10 . 1/20
I love your story but hate the end because it isn't an happy
end for Kurogane and Sakura :(. but otherwise your story
is really really good and sweet very interesting and exciting too.
*cupcakes for you* _v
sweetxxfantasy chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love this! Hope to read more like this!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 11 . 4/25/2012
...I'm guessing that you really like to write Kurogane and Sakura like their not meant to be together judging by most of the fanfics you write about them.
Lucyole chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
aww that is such an sad ending for him i lovce that couple can you write a story with them together forever your story was really great and exciting i would be happy to read more of them together thanks for writing such a sweet and romantic story
Mikuu Hoshina chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
This was a really nice story :)

1: It had commedy

2: It was cute

3: Sad

4: Emotional

ECT this was well written and i enjoyed it thoroughly XD

Thank you for sharing!
applepielover chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
So sorry, but I made a mistake on the last correction:

"Kurogane was shocked, not quite understanding was Yuko was saying" what Yuko was saying.
applepielover chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Kurogane was a bit OOC to me since this is an alternative pairing fanfic, but this was sad and cute.

Correction:

"Kurogane was shocked, not quite understanding was Yuko was saying" saying.
applepielover chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Ha ha! Of course Fai would give them all those same nicknames! XD

Kurogane and Sakura are going to dance? This I gotta read about if you have gotten that far yet.

Correction:

"Although, Kurogane had been about to, since he'd been irritated at the thought of having yet another ridiculous nicname to deal with." nickname.
applepielover chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
I'm interested in reading what happens next and about the events.

Corrections:

""Would you quit with the nicnames?" Kurogane yelled, irritably." nicknames.

"Did you hear him? He thinks your funny." you're
applepielover chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
The part where Syaoran yelled at Kurogane was surprising, but then again not too surprising since he loves Sakura.

Correction:

"And, with that, the group headed back towards the city that Syaoran and Fye had been spent the night in." spending.
applepielover chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
I like the character interaction in this chapter.

Correction:

"Syaoran hen closed his eyes and fell asleep." then.
applepielover chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
I wonder what happened to Syaoran and Fai. I'm reading the rest to find out. This chapter is cute.

Corrections:

"As hee walked through the forest he appeared in, the princess awoke." he.

""How about Fye-san?" She asked, with her eyes still half open." opened.

"After at least ten minutes of walking in the ran, Kurogane looked at Sakura" rain.

""Okay! Coming!" Se saud cheerfully, as she crawled in after him and sat enxt to him." she said; next.
applepielover chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
This is a cute story. I like the character interaction even if it's an alternative pairing.

Corrections:

"In response, Mokona shook it's head 'no.'" its.

"And, with that, Mokona grew two huge wings out of it's back and sucked everyone into it's mouth, just like always, and sent the group to the next world." its.
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A good start. I like the awkward situation. XD

Corrections:

""What?" She asked, not quite understand what Kurogane was saying." understanding.

"I then accidentally fell of the bed on top of him." off.
E.S. Simeon chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Fufufu, while KuroSaku is not my first (FaySaku all the way), I would say that this is quite a nice piece of work done in a nice crafty way. I would say that KuroSaku is even harder and more complicated to do than FaySaku, so good job to you for pulling it off.

Anyway, the only thing here is just the length of the chapters, if possible it would be best to expand and put in more detail into the story to make it more interesting. Also, you may want to include a disclaimer of some sort in the beginning of the fic or each chapter.

Hm, I've also seen your works across the internet, and to be honest, I like your unique taste of pairings and preferences for the odd/crack fandom, so hope you get around to finish this piece sometime as well as getting started on that SyaoranxTomoyo fic soon (Yeah, that fandom needs more support too).